when drunk...

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by dArK_CyAnIdE, May 5, 2002.

1. dArK_CyAnIdE

dArK_CyAnIdE Guest

how are you in games?
    i totally rule games always seem to slow down ... my aim is killer (its slow and VERY easy to aim) .. i go in the zone and i feel the mouse to be an extension of my arm really sweet feeling =p

how are you?

after one bottle... i raped so hard... in rogue spear and we were laddering.. i literally got all the kills and all one shot kills.. they thought i was cheating so hard but i wasnt.. i was more relaxed and everything it was great. we still lost because they cheated lol but i owned the first map totally
  3. dArK_CyAnIdE

dArK_CyAnIdE Guest

hrehehe i think ill start to drink at LAN`s for real lol i massacre everyone .. but you have to admit its a sweet feeling hey =)
  4. insaNity

insaNity Guest

It works for 1-2 drinks...after that it's all downhill! :)

But the ultimate is if I just play if I'm in a really good mood. But who wants to waste good moods playing games eh?
  5. dArK_CyAnIdE

dArK_CyAnIdE Guest

well downhill is not totaly true.. depends on the strengh of the drinks lol... i remember once seeing screenshots lol in mohaa man that was weird.. then i focused and it was ok.. for a little while.. 2 min... but the weird thg is i was almost playing with my eyes closed lol.... still killing but not as much.. lol
  6. dijital

dijital Guest

exactly :D
  7. dArK_CyAnIdE

dArK_CyAnIdE Guest

simple when after the party you cant sleep =p i mostly cant until i release dopamine from my system =p kill kill kill