Whats your Job ?

Yea :cool:

Do you get cell phones and ADSL at good prices when employeed there? :D

Helmer>

Nopes.. Not yet, but there is an offer on the way.
MedarbejderBredBånd.

I gonna get a cheap 2mbit linie! Weeeeeh

Got Degree in Audio Engineering, but I drive a bus full of screaming, maliscious, nasty, smelly school-kids around. (luv 'em really!!)

Main Job: American High School Student

"Real" Jobs: Systems Administrator for local elementary school, Self employed in-home comptuer repair man

JJB6486

Whats your job.

:D Aren`t I the lucky one? I am doing absolutely Zip, Zilch, Zero.
I suppose, at 70yrs it`s time to let others have a go.
But I was an Energy Management Engineer for the 21yrs before I retired. 10yrs Heavy goods driver, 10yrs maintenance engineer + 5yrs apprentice, 5yrs merchant navy engineer, 5yrs in the RAF Regiment as a Gunnery Instructor.
So I have had a pretty full life, and enjoyed it.
:)

I have no job (sob).......
Damn layoffs in a tight job market.So I sit at home drawing an unemployment check.I've gonna work on getting my mcse,but I'll have to find a job somewhere in the meantime.

i'm a full-time college student and a part-time teller. i get to tell people that their accounts are overdrawn because they're idiots who can't add and subtract to save their life... but in a nice, professional way. :)

During the day, I'm an average looking computer science major. By night, I'm batman! And on the days I'm not a student, I'm a systems support analyst (read: help desk) for facilities management at my school.
/Lactic

Kirrie 2001, have a long and pleasant retirement, you deserve it !!

ta ta

TOK:D

I'm one of those backpackers :D

Nah i'm just a poor student try to stay alive.

IT Support for a Building Society in the UK. Some days we are busy and some days we get to surf,surf,surf!!:D :D :D

hi, im a senior medical officer and i work in a childerens theatre
gassing kids and scrubbing for operations

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back