Whats your Job ?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by DrX, Feb 18, 2002.

1. DrX

DrX Guest

I am a truck driver - I drive Low Loader semi - trailers

the ones which carry bulldozers and stuff.... I like it as i can use the laptop when im waiting to pick up loads and stuff :)

Have my CD player Loud ..... bunk to crash out in when im tired

You can see a picture of what i drive here http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~asm_sullivan/chieftain/html_files/sflowloader.htm

Its not my truck and trailer , but thats what a low loader is

What do you do for a living ?
  2. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

3. zman

zman Guest

Bytes back , what an easy job you have :p

Im bricklayer , though i havent worked for a few days due to the torrential rains... so i sit on the PC for last few days...

I like my job :)
  4. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Texas, USA
    I am a Golf Course Superintendent. After 11 years in the business I DON'T play golf. (it takes balls):D
  5. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

Excavating for new commercial/state buildings. We shape the land, lay all the storm/sewer/water piping, that sort of thing. I like it because it keeps me in pretty good shape for an old guy. I also think that's why I like computing as a hobby - low impact, lol.
  6. AZJ

AZJ Guest

Main Frame Computer Operator. I get to watch/run the system and post/surf all day. Oh yeah, gotta love it!! :D
  7. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

God everyone's out doing manual labor! I'm a Network Coordinator for QVC :)
  8. AZJ

AZJ Guest

Can ya get me any good deals Qumahlin? lol
  9. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Lowest form of life on the planet..

UK Stoodent :)
  10. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

lol good deals on what...if ya wanna see some funny jokes we did to our website...we kept test entires from long ago in our SQL to see if we could import our old databases....look on qvc.com under computers, the peripherals and then storage devices...notice the sound blaster 4x home cd rom for 449 buck!
  11. melon

melon MS-DOS 2.0 Political User

I am a freelance web designer / graphic artist. However, I don't like labels, and I do nearly everything.

12. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

Miami, Fl
    I am currently going for my mcse, i work as a freelance network/computer consultant. On the weekends I am a DJ at parties and sometimes clubs playin thupin t00ns.
  13. babis

babis Guest

pursuing the following degrees:

B.Sc/M.Sc in Mathematical Sciences
    B.A in Comp Sci
    with a minor in Management

full-time student
  14. jamichel2000

jamichel2000 Guest

What's my job ?

Oh Lord by me a ticket to the end of the world....

I'm a Helpdesk Tech for Internet........try that for a week and you'll go back to driving trucks......no joke

Here's one:

Me: Lady, please click on the right button of your mouse and go on....

Her: I'm trying, I'm trying but it's hard to do with my foot sir..

Me: NO mam the mouse is not to be use as a pedal for a sewing machine.........pls put the mouse on your desk and use your hand rather that your foot...

Her: Oh...that's why I can not do anything on that machine.....I was ready to bring it back to the store.....

That's a true story. Troubleshooting on the phone is not an easy task. I've heard weird things and I'm about to go on with a petition asking for at least 5 or 6 hours of training for people buying computers for the first time.

Seriously, try it for awhile and you'll need Valiums to get back to your everyday mood.........

15. Helmer

Helmer Questions R me

My job..? Systems/Security Administrator in IKEA Denmark.. So basically that means I try to make sure anyone can figure out how to work all our dumba** home made applications and systems - and I have the pleasure of makeing people feel safe :D
  16. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

I'm just a boring Programmer, c/c++, html, asp and stuff. although i want to be a screenwriter!
  17. Tobber

Tobber Guest

I'm a tech supporter @ TDC Internet, the biggest ISP i Denmark.
    I get to monitor our systems/networks/ ect. ect. all day.
  18. Helmer

Helmer Questions R me

Hehe.. let me know if you guys need an NT dude :D
  19. Tobber

Tobber Guest

Will do! :)
    But we are located in Aarhus!?

Where are you from in Denmark?
  20. Helmer

Helmer Questions R me

DO! I live in Copenhagen... You don't have an section over here?