Whats you beer/drink of choice

Tittles said:
I can only drink natural and blue ribbon if I bong it with my beer can bong or bong it normaly

Gave up the beer bong and pouding beers or any drink after a 2 night stay at the hospital due to alcohol poisoning and dehydration from the alcohol poisoning....i had my stomach pumped and **** was pretty bad. I still like my drinks, but not like i used too. Watching games, bbq, cards, after work, and im not even 21....pretty sad...
icon_cheers.gif

failurbydesign said:
Gave up the beer bong and pouding beers or any drink after a 2 night stay at the hospital due to alcohol poisoning and dehydration from the alcohol poisoning....i had my stomach pumped and **** was pretty bad. I still like my drinks, but not like i used too. Watching games, bbq, cards, after work, and im not even 21....pretty sad...
icon_cheers.gif

I only bongs every so often and I only do like 10 beers

I drank a half of fifth of tequila in 45 min and let me tell you that I dont remember anything once that **** kicked in. I did alot of random things that night :p

I don't drink,I prefer a coffee or a coca cola.If some of the replies are anything to go by there's a few who shouldn't either :pirate: :s

Evil Marge said:
I don't drink,I prefer a coffee or a coca cola.If some of the replies are anything to go by there's a few who shouldn't either :pirate: :s
Coke!
coke.gif

Was it really true there was cocaine in that back in the day?

Why am I not surprised you would know the website for that :p

I seem to chug a couple Diet Cokes a day right now :p

*goes to grab one*

Agua de Tamarindo

25% Jagermeister
50% Malibu Rum
Sprite or Sierra Mist to fill

Such a great drink and it almost taste just like Tamarindo for those Latinos out their.........I got the drink recipe from a fellow bartender in City of Industry, CA US

Gray Goose and Red Bull's, Long islands and grateful dead's.

I am not a big beer fan but typically, here in the states, I go for Killian's or Dos Equis.

Don't forget the salt :cool:

Tittles said:
I think my list goes Coors Light,Bud Light,Bud Select,Budwiser,Busch Light,Busch,Natural Light,Blue Ribbon
What's with all the light beers? Can't stand light lager!

My favorites, depending on my mood/what the bar serves. Kronenborg 1664, Hogaarden, Kronenborg Blanc, San Miguel.... Pretty much any premium lager! Oh and Vodka/redbulls & sambuka shots are good too! :p

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back