whats up wit everyone?

There are things more important than the internet.

Unleashed said:
Am I like the only person in the world who actually doesn't mind sprouts?
And liver contains massive amounts of proteins and amino acids that help to build muscles, and regulate anearobic respiration - still tastes like crap though :p Dessicated Liver tablets are my saviour ;)
I love sprout's,used to eat liver (actually I was forced by my mother to eat it) but now I can't stand the sight of it :D

lately there has seem to be less and less posting.
for me, I'm busier then I've ever been, and it's hard to stay on line...too much going on at work

i love sprouts :). I like them with cheese melted cheese that is.

Anyway...yeah i havent been postin much either...prob wont be doin much after noon today or so cause i am goin to the mall with my girl and then toa surprise b-day party.

Well if some people were around when I was growing up, I'd know who's plate to sneak the sprouts onto :D Actually I was a bit more direct when I was a kid... My mother tried to force me to eat liver, and it went something like this. Well after she tried the no desert unless you eat the liver and it didn't work. BTW, I was 3 at the time:

mother: you can't leave the table till you eat that...

I just sat there, didn't say a word or anything, and several hours went by. It was now after 9 pm and

mother: Are you going to eat that?
me: No

Then I continued to sit there silently, with what some have termed the Ghandi routine :D Though at 3 years old, I of course had heard nothing of Ghandi, was just doing what was natural for me. She sent me to bed, and never tried that one again :D

So, one of my older brothers started doing what I did there to avoid eating his vegetables. So now my father started getting irritated with him, and started yelling "if you don't eat your vegetables..." He ended up calling the cops on 911 for "vegetable emergency: You get an officer out here now and force him to eat his vegetables. I'm ordering you..." to the police :D

Meanwhile, we were just sitting there quitely as the police showed up, not all too thrilled and then proceeded to give my father a lecture about the proper vs. improper use of the cop's 911 line, and then proceeded to tell him not to call the number again for such things. They then left...

Lets not forget its like the middle of summer :p Some people go on vacation or just get out of the house.

TittleBitties said:
lately there has seem to be less and less posting. Like i would come on at like noon and a few hours later only like 2 posts were made.

Been busy getting the new house ready to move into.

your not postin enough heny...speedy is like double your posts. Get the posting boi!!!

I've been busy with work.
sad.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back