whats everyone doin...

NetRyder said:
I still have the used .22 caliber shells with me.

:p I have a few live ones (bullets, not nails) next to me that I'm inspecting before going to the range tomorrow, a few have mould marks that need removing (danm cheap shoddy things)...

Just got in from the pub, about to check whats on tv.

waking up and spamming forums.

work in a bit :(

Drinking my morning tea, then heading to work. Joy!

lol...ummm i just woke up and waiting for some girls to call in a lil bit. Last night we went to there house and he talked to them thru there window for 3 hours.

U all get back to work while i sit here on my summer break :)

i woke up about 30 min ago....had breakfast and now im browsing forums and my usual pages b4 i start to perform the maintenance procedure on the pc's in the house :p

yawning as i just finished work and only have 10 hours beetween shifts :(

About to watch a program on channel4 called "101 Things to Do With a Dead Body".... should be pleasantly revolting :p

SPeedY_B said:
About to watch a program on channel4 called "101 Things to Do With a Dead Body".... should be pleasantly revolting :p

am watching now :p :eek:

talkin to my gf...and tryin to make her mad :)

me on my way to my g/f's house cause she just got home from bein away for a week :S. bye bye

nvm...cant so i guess she is gonna come over at like 9am and wake me up ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back