What you listining to atm

oh, ah well. no biggy then. i just noticed it when was watching "Training Day." now that is a darn good movie.

Now on to:
P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation

Excellent tune.

little side note: 200th post. yay, cookies all around. my treat!

Well I found them but haven't studied them to see what the differences r if u link I can email them to u. If so send me a pm as I don't know if you want everybody to get ur email address. Also congrats on 200 posts I'm nearing the 330 mark in posts but keep postin

it's not a big deal Chastity. i'm sure that i will be bored in a couple days and go off on an internet adventure to find the differences.

And thanks on the congrats

I can't type right sometimes but have fun. Ur welcome

On to be on the topic of this thread heres what I'm listening to Godsmack Voodoo:D

ohhh how's this for strange cooincidences:
Godsmack - I Stand Alone

*dun-dun-dunn*

lol, also looks like this has become the Chastity and Piett thread. i like it.

that works as long as the mods don't mind......Links 2 3 4 Rammstein

We could ask them. mods do you mind? if you have no problem then no answer is required/

Guess not :)
Nickelback - Where Do I Hide

I did a clean install of xp last night, and I'm still in the process of getting all my shat together, I probably just have something misconfigured in IIS..

Looks like it is puttering along fine now, looks pretty cool too. Can you edit what the text looks like just on the browser, like with a background color and what not?

Finger eleven - Stay And Drown

oh, just changed to

Linkin Park - H! VLTG3 (from Reanimation)

Oh? odd, couldn't access it from class earlier today..

And yeah, I can format it however I'd like, I just have it displaying on the page, as it's displayed on my desktop, but normal html formatting around it wouldn't be a problem.

Lemme know if it's still working right now if ya could :)

yeah, it is still working. i even waited for the page to automaticaly refresh. how is that for quality?

Cold - No One

well another update
No Doubt Hey Baby

yet another update
The Union Underground Revolution Man

I'm listening to..

Soulfly - Jumpdaf***up

oh just changed to

Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies)

heheh changed to Change. man, i crack myself up

Ozzy Osborne feat. Yngwie Malm Mr. Crowley

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back