What was the first concert you attended?

My first, Santana at the Old Filmore.
The best one though, PINK FLOYD. :D

e.p ain't 16 + u aint got me on there:p

Originally posted by Mubbers
I was bored so...

Based on going to your first concert at age 14 (unless otherwise stated)

and a bit of guesswork as to the date of the concert (unless stated)

You're all HOW OLD!!
Oh yeah, and that it really was your first concert..

Zooker - 37
XsixForce - 32 (see attached JPG - found on internet via google!)
Electronic Punk - 16
Jewelzz - 19
Funky Dredd - 28
xxbigeyedfishxx - 20
Kermit - 36
gballard - 22
Henyman - 14 !!!
Kr0m - not an easy calc!
dadx2mj - 45
[CpK]Bastid - 24
Glaanieboy - 20
G-Lizard86 - 17
Oerficus - 19
Iceman - 36
PC-Dude - 15
Hipster Doofus - 38
New Disease - 15
Benny - 18
Sazar - 24
TwoZigZagColt - 24
Chrisuk - 17
PseudoKiller - 34
JJB6486 - 42
XPletive - 34
Mubbers - 31, That's me actually I'm 34
Evil Marge - 14, really?

Average 24.7 years.

Well anyway TTTFN

:p
Me 14? Afraid your well wrong................I'm 33.

Originally posted by Mubbers
I was bored so...

Based on going to your first concert at age 14 (unless otherwise stated)

and a bit of guesswork as to the date of the concert (unless stated)

You're all HOW OLD!!
Oh yeah, and that it really was your first concert..

Benny - 18
Well anyway TTTFN

:p

Actually now i'm turning 18 (21 october will be) an 98 i was 14.

ohh wait i do see me...i'm not 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im 16 nearly 17!!!!

Led Zeppelin, Knebworth 1979 awesome, Last English gig before Bonzo Bonham died.

I saw Tom Cochrane in an acoustic set, with my mom and my dest bud. hrrmmm trying to think of when that was. i must have been ohh 10 i think. it's hard to remember exactly. it was darn good (he's canadian), after that i've been to KoRn (with Papa Roach and PM5K), Godsmack (with Econoline Crush), finger eleven (with Cold) Mathew Good Band and finger eleven at the Calgary Stampede and finger eleven (with Slurpymundae). so i've seen some good ones so far :)

Originally posted by Ezergeezer
Led Zeppelin, Knebworth 1979 awesome, Last English gig before Bonzo Bonham died.

I was born to late!!!, All i got to see was page/plant on TV couple of years ago... plants voice is dead.

oh and i also saw Nickelback at the Stampede aswell...i've been to more concerts that i thought i had...

Originally posted by Benny
I was born to late!!!, All i got to see was page/plant on TV couple of years ago... plants voice is dead.

Jimmy's guitar playing dead now too!

I've seen a very similar album cover somewhere? Benny !

Zep 3 possibly, lol.

1st gig was Distrubed in end of 1999. Last gig was Rammstein - which i recommend to anyone into that sort of music, what a show.

Originally posted by Ezergeezer
I've seen a very similar album cover somewhere? Benny !
Zep 3 possibly, lol.

possibly ;) :D , what a depressing thread... No one comes to Israel anymore, I cant even go to a concert like a normal human being!!!

Chin up Benny,

save up the $'s and £'s and take a holiday or sell your rig and leave today!!!

Mub's

I saw Ah Ha in 1989(ish) in Brighton!!

We got a load of free tickets while I was a student in London and took the train down - primary objective: scope out the babes!!! :cool:

First concert I attended (I think) was a recital of (the now defunct) John Mayal’s Blues Breakers, featuring Eric Clapton on guitar in a small drinking establishment in Chertsey England round about 1965. It’s the first time I realised that music existed outside of the classical environment. They played so loud (at the time) that it was difficult to order a drink and the drummer whose name escapes me was so drunk (or otherwise) he fell over onto his kit when he got up after the first session was it Phil Seaman? not sure.

The first (actual) concert I played at was the UK premier of “Mary Poppins” (don’t laugh). It was memorable only for one reason. That being that the orchestra was on a stage in the basement that was hydraulically lifted as the director indicated at the start of the proceedings; unfortunately the string bass player had left his bass with the spike in the stage floor and the top scroll leaning on the wall so as the stage went up the top of the instrument jammed under the rounded parapet of the upper stage. There was an enormous “crack” and bits of wood flew off in all directions. I spent the next ten minutes in uncontrollable laughter and played not a note.

We all went to the bar afterwoods (pun) and got very, very, drubk. I’ll never forget this. Life to serious now!!

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
First concert I attended (I think) was a recital of (the now defunct) John Mayal’s Blues Breakers, featuring Eric Clapton on guitar

/me is about to cry... Why arent there descent musicians now days... where wold i go, a britney spears concert??? :(

Thank Mubbers, i think i will do that...

My first was Tool on Oct 13 2001.. An outdoor show that POURED the entire time

My 1st?

Sometime in the 70's - Yes, Peter Frampton, Gentle Giant. Anaheim Stadium California.

There were Thai sticks to my left - Thai sticks to my right.

gonna really date myself here; I think this is the order of my most memorable concerts.

beatles at shea

woodstock

dr.cook, Ike & tina turner, same bill, long island

john lennon, erick clapton, the garden

elvis presley, vegas, (fat)

billy joel, nassau colliseum

neil diamond, the greak

barbarah s...the greak

asia carrera..well, that wasn't a concert...e punk, please do not go bonkers again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back