What was #1 on the day of your birth?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Lee, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

Seems like it was resovled with a different link from mr naads below;

The Good The Bad And The Ugly - Hugo Montenegro

(link I had http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/inner.php seems to work in browser but not here)

2. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

beh you have to register. hehe

3. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

cool.

4. Shamus MacNoob

Shamus MacNoob Moderator Political User

Can’t Buy Me Love - The Beatles

:)

5. Shamus MacNoob

And my life's theme song is

I Love Rock ‘n Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

That was #1 on my 18th Birthday

Cool I love both these songs lolol

6. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

UK No.1: Elvis Presley - "One Night / I Got Stung"

US No.1: Lloyd Price - "Stagger Lee"

7. gonaads

If ya wanna know, go here.

It will look it up for ya.

8. chris

chris Free to Fly

Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club

9. egghead

egghead Double O Egghead

[font=Arial,Helvetica]
    Find yours here:

Friday, March 28, 1969
    [/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
    [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Top Songs for 1969[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] In the Year 2525 by Zager & Evans [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Honky Tonk Women by Rolling Stones [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Wedding Bell Blues by Fifth Dimension [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In by Fifth Dimension [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] I Can't Get Next to You by Temptations [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Get Back by Beatles (with Billy Preston) [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Sugar, Sugar by Archies [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Dizzy by Tommy Roe [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Crimson & Clover by Tommy James & the Shondells [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]

US President
    [/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Richard M. Nixon[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]
    US Vice President
    [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Spiro T. Agnew
    [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
    Car:
    [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] $3,400[/size][/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Academy Award Winners[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
    Best Picture:
    [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Midnight Cowboy[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Directed By John Schlesinger[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
    Best Actor:
    [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]John Wayne[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]in True Grit[/size][/font]
    [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Best Actress:[/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Maggie Smith[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]in The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]

House:
    [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] $27,900[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
    Stamp:
    [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] $0.06/ea[/size][/font]
    [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Avg Income:[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] $10,577/yr[/size][/font]
    [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Min Wage:[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] $1.60/hr[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
    DOW Avg:
    [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] 800[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]

People born on March 28
    [/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]
    1914 - Edmund Sixtus Muskie (Senator-Democrat-ME), US Secretary of State (1980)[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]1944 - Rick Barry Elizabeth NJ, basketball player (San Francisco Warriors/1966 NBA rookie of the year)[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]1955 - Reba McEntire McAlester OK, country singer (Can't Even Get the Blues)[/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]

On TV in 1969
    [/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Marcus Welby, M.D. [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Mannix [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Hawaii Five-O [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]The Jim Nabors Hour [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]The Johnny Cash Show [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Hee Haw [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Mission: Impossible [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]The Bill Cosby Show [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]The Doris Day Show [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Mayberry R.F.D. [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]

Hot New Toys in 1969
    [/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Barrel of Monkeys [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Silly String [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Zeroids [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Toss Across [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Nerf Ball [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Upsy Downsy Babies [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Easy-Bake Premier Oven [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Wizzer [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]Weebles

[/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Top Books in 1969[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Deliverance by James Dickey [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Present at the Creation by Dean Acheson [/size][/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] The High King by Lloyd Alexander [/size][/font]

10. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Mark David Chapman is sentenced to 20 yrs to life for Lennon's murder :eek:

11. ray_gillespie

ray_gillespie Moderator Staff Member Political User

Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure.
    Great song! :)

12. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

U.S. - Make It With You - Bread
    U.K. - The Wonder Of You - Elvis Presley

13. sean.ferguson

sean.ferguson Moderator Folding Team

#1 in UK - In to the groove ; Maddonna
    #1 in US - Shout ; Tears for Fears

14. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

You people are making me feel old,I remember most these being No.1 as if it were yesterday :cry:

15. Shamus MacNoob

Its not old dear its experienced!

16. gonaads

That's 'cause you were listening to the "oldies" radio station yesterday. :D

17. rushm001

rushm001 In the beginning...... Political User

Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd.

18. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

Anything For You - Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine
    wtf......

19. dere

dere Forensix Folding Team

US - Thank God I’m A Country Boy - John Denver

UK - Whispering Grass - Windsor Davies & Don Estelle

20. Tuffgong4