What version of XP Do You have

Isn't XP-erience kinda ANAL regarding this type of post usually???

Still not one pirated XP Home....i must say...im not surprised

What version do I have? The one that sucks! LOL
But then I found out that all my problems was caused by a Maxtor hard drive thats a year old! It's in the trash after 20 reinstalls 15 formats etc.... Now I have a western digital, Boy their hard drives are so sweet and quite and fast. I'll never go back. I have been spoiled lol.

I own the devils own rip and pirated version of xp home. I hope M$ get pirated to death

Hey catch23, I was reading your specs again, and noticed ur mobo is the same as the one I'm planning on buying with the next paycheck...just wondering, where'd you get yours and for how much?

i dont know what version i have i suspect its the devils own version of XPPro, but does that mean i need to change my activation key to install SP1?

MuNKeeX:confused:

Theme

Originally posted by loppdawg69
I got the Xbox theme from www.themexp.org do a search for xbox or x-box

Hey man i like the X-Box theme. but... the theme u are using for your "home computer" is that Longhorn 5?? Any reply is helpful!!

mirage, my main desktop theme was an old longhorn theme your a right,,,but really old and i dont have it anymore...ill keep looking for it for you

Devil - whats in a name.....

I have three desktops at home and a laptop. I am currently running LEGAL versions of Win2k and one version of Win2k Server. The laptop has a Pversion of XP Pro, specifically the DO version. I have since then used a little program to make it MY version....he he......but anyways...I am thinking about upgrading the others (win2k) to XP. So I am using my laptop as a guinneieiei pig. Hows that for nuts.

Hax

yay im one of few with legal xp pro

my friend works at MS so i can get MS products for pretty cheap =) =) =)

still looking for a pirated xp home

Programs

leonlai - try kazaa for XP HOME. I found it (of course just testing it);)

Don't solicite for illegal software in open forum. thx Lonman

THanks
TAKE IT EASY!

PEACE OUT!:D :cool:

what i meant was

this topic is still looking for someone with a copy of pirated xp home

*sigh* if i have a legal copy of xp pro why would i want a pirated copy of home?

What is the difference between a pirate copy and the DEVILS OWN !!!

Devil's own CD key starts with FCKGW, which is the most common pirated key.

Devils own is the one that people get of kazaa and the pirated ones are harder to get

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back