What type vehicle do you drive?

So, what vehicle do you drive?

• small to medium sized car

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • fricken tank (ala Cadalac/Grand Marque for example)

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • small pickup

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • large pickup (aka F-250 size or bigger)

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Jeep

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • SUV

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I'm with Arnie, Hummer all the way

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other/ please specify

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters
I drive probably the nicest Volvo there is. A C70 Convertible.

28mpg Motorway
16mpg Urban

c70_ext_604x314_05.jpg

DwarfData said:

28mpg Motorway
16mpg Urban

c70_ext_604x314_05.jpg
I think the S60 R is the Best Volvo there is!!

Each to his own, I suppose. I personally don't think there's any comparison. :lick:

DwarfData said:
Each to his own, I suppose. I personally don't think there's any comparison. :lick:

True, I only say that because the R is Volvo's Race Model. It is suppose to be a 200+ MPH car.

ejn74 said:
True, I only say that because the R is Volvo's Race Model. It is suppose to be a 200+ MPH car.

Well..... If we're talking race cars, then... ;)

The C70 is rated at approx 146 mph. I've taken it upto 125mph and it was sweet. I gave up, not the car. It was still accelerating :yowch:

DwarfData said:
Well..... If we're talking race cars, then... ;)

The C70 is rated at approx 146 mph. I've taken it upto 125mph and it was sweet. I gave up, not the car. It was still accelerating :yowch:

Its fun I've had a 95 Impalla SS up to about 140 mph It is spooky fast. It was a fun time though.

I guess a Chevy 2500 pickup would fall under large pickup (aka F-250 size or bigger).

Also have subaran and toyota fj-40 land crusier

ejn74 said:
I think the S60 R is the Best Volvo there is!!

Errrrr... Top speed is only 155 MPH, the S60 T5 is 130 MPH

I like this one.

Last edited:
DwarfData said:

28mpg Motorway
16mpg Urban

c70_ext_604x314_05.jpg

And here he is...

W0141_big.jpg

:p

*runs*

gonaads said:
Ooooo, supercharged version. Those are fun.

Hmmm, a culdesac in Suburbia. :D

Suburbia, LOLOL

UR funny, G-naads,

Heeter

LeeJend said:
You need to modify the first category. Medium size (aka family cars) are a different class (~22-28 mpg) than the gas miser compacts (28+ mpg).

those categories are SOOOoooo American - any European is likely to tick the "other" box, like I did....

And over here a "gas miser" we would be talking about in excess of 50 (yes FIFTY) mpg with the modern technology for diesel engines! Under 30 mpg is definitely an old gas guzzler here and around the 40 mark is probabyl more like it for a moderm car unless it is a performance model.

I dunno, I drive a family estate - I just lost the family to put in it! Maybe if you added that category it might be more representative. At the moment it looks like a young bachelors pick list though!

i have my 1.9T 406 Saloon, absolutly love it :p 112,000 miles diesil

Attachments

• car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 105
  • car2.JPG
    car2.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 121
2004 Acura RSX S-Type

Trading it in for a TL soon.

the TL is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE
im looking at the TSX...TL is waaay too much

2003 Honda Civic, fog lights, rear-spoiler, moonroof. Nice ride, REAL good on gas.

93 Mustang GT with lots of bolt-ons and work. horrable gas milage araound 8-9 miles a gallon, but VERY fast. my toy, not a daily driver.

90 Ford Ranger. old, beat-up, but reliable and freaking great on milage. 14 gal. tank, made it from SW PA to North Myrtle Beach County, on 1 1/2 tanks (about 25 gallons to go 650 miles)

02 Explorer XLT 4 door. decent on milage, nice 'truck', i don't concider it a truck....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back