What Razor do you use?

ThePatriot said:
I prefer dull ones...more of a challenge! :D

Gillette Sensor, I could never find an electric that did a good job. Must be my funny-shaped face! :p

Must be :p :p

Henyman said:
yeah it's like anougher £8 for 4, but they last for ageeeeees. never seem to go blunt. i only ever change them when the colored strip starts to fade :eek:

£8 pahhhh, supersavers, £3.84 for 4 ;)

just the bog standard M3's tho, not the new fangled M3 with ghey blue go faster lights and louverd lubricating strips that vibrate to help harmonize the planet towards world peace...

but i hear you get to pull supermodels if you cut yourself with the latest M3 model :rolleyes: :p

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Hey go do your civic duty !!!

I know you will make the right choice :D ;)
I did, right after work today. :) The people at the polls where I vote said they had a record turnout.

gillette sensor excell here. havent taken the time to ever try the mach three.

Just got a Free Gillette in the mail that vibrates....i dont even know what to post about it.....lets just say its very phallic.....will be inviting my girlfriend over later to uh watch some movies :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back