What Razor do you use?

As mentioned in another thread, I use the Gillette M3 Power. It's the best Gillette one I've used.

wow we got a rich guy that can afford a eletric razor. I would have to save all the cans I collect for three years just to put a down payment on one of those puppies. Congrats but I will still stick with my moms airpit and leg razor for now

Well I use the M3 and I recently got the Shick Quatro. The M3 does a pretty good job, I also have the quatro (free deal with purchase of some crap at Sam's Club) and the Quatro gives a better shave than the M3 but it is pretty intense. 4 blades makes the job go quicker with less repeat shaving but I find it is a bit harsh. Not in razor burn, it just fells like it is trying to shave too much all at once.

My Carrera 969 electric razor used to work great but then my beard growth changed... yet again. I'm better off with a blade these days because any and all electric razors just give me wicked razor burn. The Quatro does give a nice clean shave but they need to work on their lubricating strips. I get insane irritation. I stick with the Mach 3 Power because it works nicely and the lubrication strips actually work.

rotjong

Normally I use a Gillette Sensor Excel. Just grabbed the newish 3 blade sensor cartridges and they seem to be pretty good. Tried the Mach 3 but didn't like the size of the head or the angle it was at. I'm also known to use Schick ST disposables. I also will use my Norelco electric on days that I'm late for work, but I need new head for it so it can be a little painful.

Evil Marge said:
A sharp one :p
I prefer dull ones...more of a challenge! :D

Gillette Sensor, I could never find an electric that did a good job. Must be my funny-shaped face! :p

First I used the Mach 3, but now I use the Mach 3 II. It's not really called that, but it's the one that came out after the Mach 3 but before the new Mach 3 Power. I refuse to use a battery to remove hair from my face when I can do just fine without one. It's a waste of batteries, and batteries cost money. So it's worse than a waste of batteries, it's a waste of money, and I'm like a heeb with my money.

Mach 3 Turbo (the one that came after the original Mach 3) is what I use. I'm not a big fan of electric razors either.

Melon

Evil Marge said:
Oh god no,they rip your bloody skin off :eek: :D
Well, I'm not supposed to play with anything sharper than a pillow... :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back