What Razor do you use?

I find Wilkinson Sword get bunged up alot easier than the Gilette razors because of those plastic guards they put on them (haha - this topic amuses me :))

I use my mom's armpit and leg hair razor, you know the one you find in the shower by the soap.

Kidding I use a Shick Quarto

i use the m3 power (with vibration). maybe it's just the placebo effect, but i've noticed fewer cuts. although i can't really complain about the closeness of the shave, it's just as good as any regular m3.

Electronic Punk said:
Also use an m3 power here, but I paid £10, therefore it is better.

no you got ripped off and should have gone to tesco :p

Mach 3.

With a dull blade.

I don't use shaving gel of lather. I find that condition er works better and you get a closer shave.

can of gas and a lighter i find that if you do it enough you eventaully dont have to do it at all...

M3 but the damn blades are so expensive.... and i cant figure out why.. i guess because they can.

Henyman said:
no you got ripped off and should have gone to tesco :p

I did get it from Tesco, I just don't get the 10% discount.
The reason they give for the razor is utter bollox of course, sonic waves do not make your hair stand on end - the fact it vibrates just makes it more effective.

it's £8.98 is tesco, before discount ;)

You don't need to look shifty in order to have quick hands and large pockets. In fact, it probably helps you don't.

But that sort of thing is illegal.. in some countries.. so shhhhhhhh, they're watching :eek:

Best disposable ever and hard to find these days...the Bic Metal. Single blade with a metal bar in front. Although I usually use my Braun Flex Integral.

BicMetal.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back