What Razor do you use?

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
totaly random topic for a tuesday morning :cool:

i have the Gillette m3 power, as it seems many people do. it's really strange as it vibrates..........seems more suited to women and shaving their....................errrr :eek:

cost me £~8, but worth it. before that i have the Gillette mach3 turbo cool blue.

shaves niiiiice ;)

Just the plain old Mach3 that Gillete sent me free as a 16th birthday advertising ploy :p

worked too, I liked it so much I buy their stuff all the time :D

Disposable two-bladed Bics. There was a pretty good sale. :eek:

LOL i love those random topics... like that guy who asked about shopping stuff... i love osnn... i use mach 3 turbo gti 6 gears 3.0 liters v6 :D

FishBoy said:
LOL i love those random topics... like that guy who asked about shopping stuff... i love osnn... i use mach 3 turbo gti 6 gears 3.0 liters v6 :D

i try to make your day fun and random
:D :p

I have the M3 as well. It's the refills that is going to get you in the end.

yeah it's like anougher £8 for 4, but they last for ageeeeees. never seem to go blunt. i only ever change them when the colored strip starts to fade :eek:

I use the 1 before the vibrating one, the prices for the blades for the vibrating one are crazy :(

Me be using the Wilkonsons Sword - Quatro
It has 4!!, yes 4 blades :D

I use a electric cause i just have peach hair and i really dont need a regular razor. The name of mine is conair or somethin cant quite memeber since i dont need to use it much. :(

LordOfLA said:
Just the plain old Mach3 that Gillete sent me free as a 16th birthday advertising ploy :p

worked too, I liked it so much I buy their stuff all the time :D

Did that to me too mate, i've used nothing else

ZeroHour said:
Me be using the Wilkonsons Sword - Quatro
It has 4!!, yes 4 blades :D
I'm holding out for either 5 or 6 blades. :p

well i used to use a mach 3 for about the age of 16 to 21ish - but tried a double sided single bladed wilkinson sword jobbie - the ones that take the wafer thin replacement blade thingys, and i find i can get a closer shave with that than ever with the gillette. Also i never get shaving rash with this one - where as i got it with the mach 3 sometimes!

Guess each to what works best for them.

Ido use the really good gillette shaving gel tho :)

i hate shaving when it comes back out its sooo annoying, so i like to keep it in between too shaved and too hairy, so im ganna get a trimmer soon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back