What Pisses You Off Most?

Lord Sphinktus, first of all, never judge a people by their tourists.

Second, if I was to judge Americans (like the British) by their tourists, either here or when I was living in Asia, I would think you were all obese, obnoxious, ignorant, and that you all figured the world outside the U.S. was one big hotel with its population the employees.

And third, what the hell do you mean the other "normal" Canadians ?

It's true that waht they did is kinda stupid, but you can't say all french canadian people are like that... btw, french from France and from here have a VERY different personality...

And [P§eüðøKe®], I agree with you on a few points.
But especially on Disney and McDonald's.
:mad:

ok sorry about that normal canadians "poopoo" I just couldn't think of a better way of putting it. I meant english speeking. sorry. If it helps allot I don't have a problem with you, it's just the majority of french speeking people I have met drove me nuts so I just figure that when I meet someone and they come off as french I assume they are gonna give me a hard time... sorry. You guys are cool, My experiance has just been bad.

Edited for language. No more "poopoo" here.

Originally posted by Ramanuman
And [P§eüðøKe®], I agree with you on a few points.
But especially on Disney and McDonald's.
:mad:

I heard that... I feel that Walt should thawed out from his frozen tomb and rolled over an analy probed.. I dispise them soooo much and feel they should be destroyed.
Did I share to much??

:D

[P§eüðøKe®]

OK since I started this thread.. I now have one...

People who take your "what pisses you off" thread and turn it into a "FUJI" forum...

sorry I always curse It has been part of my language since birth and I can't really help it, anyway If you can navigate your way to this page you can obviosly handle cursing and are not going to run to mommy crying about it.

People who take your "what pisses you off" thread and turn it into a "FUJI" forum...

Your fault for making a thread that's sure to become the hottest place on the forum. :D

Speaking of languages stuff, a small thing that piss me off a little is when english speaking persons (especially canadians) don't make any effort to speak french when they come here as we do when we go visit them...

OR being serve in english in a local store... grrrr

If you ever want a gudeline for what should piss a person off. Just listen to Denis Leary. The man has the word. He can rant like no one else and he actually makes sense. He is one of the few people who has any sort of respect from me.
All should bow b4 Father Leary and the Lapsed Catholic Church

[P§eüðøKe®]

[Local politics, people...
Swi, I'm not sure we want to start with this here. :rolleyes: ]

Another thing that pisses me off is that %$%! Lexmark ink-jet printer I bought.
Not only the cartridges are expensive as hell, but they dry up way before they're empty.

There's no stopping Big Business' evil tactics. :mad:

Originally posted by Lord Sphinktus
sorry I always curse It has been part of my language since birth and I can't really help it, anyway If you can navigate your way to this page you can obviosly handle cursing and are not going to run to mommy crying about it.
This site is for members age 13 and over. There are certain rules. One of which is non-use of vulgar language. You are welcome here as a member. As a member you are expected to follow the same rules as other members. If you cannot follow the rules, find somewhere else to use the language.

Don't worry Ramanuman i try to keep all political stuff as far as possible from me!

Here's another... i bought a logitech cordless optical wheelmouse and it eats 2 batteries AA per months! ARGH !!!

What's annoying me right now is that i have to wash the dishes :mad:

I wish i had a dishwasher!!!

And what's annoying me right now is my girlfriend is tugging at me to leave my PC and go shopping. :(

ok sorry dude I just forgot I will try not to let it happen again

what man, ya dont like that phat beat yo yo yeah yeah?

me neither :p

Originally posted by Swi
what man, ya dont like that phat beat yo yo yeah yeah?

me neither :p

I think I could deal w/ it if it at least was something original and not ripped off from many other musicians. Plus their topics seem to revolve around money and women and very little else.
The other thing is that I didnt leave my wife for my dog while driving my truck... or something like that... seems to be a popular theme in country music. Sorry but I cant relate I guess

[P§eüðøKe®]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back