What Pisses You Off Most?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by bheagle, May 8, 2002.

  1. bheagle

    bheagle Guest

    Is there something that just PISSES YOU OFF, I mean above being ticked off.... but just MAKES YOU WANNA HIT SOMETHING!!!
     
  2. xsivforce

    xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

    Messages:
    8,547
    Location:
    Texas, USA
    Someone who stares at me through a hole in my browser.
     
  3. bheagle

    bheagle Guest

    LOL.....

    VERY FUNNY!!!!


    ROFL!!!!


    LMAO!!!!!


    HEHEHEHEH!!!!


    HAHAHAHAH!!!!

    NOT!

    :p
     
  4. xsivforce

    xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

    Messages:
    8,547
    Location:
    Texas, USA
    Telemarketers!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
     
  5. Amer-I-can

    Amer-I-can Guest

    not only the telemarketers but people that drive slow in the fast lane:cool:
     
  6. Kirrie2001

    Kirrie2001 Guest

    plp using mobile phones whilst driving, and in hospitals. :(
     
  7. Sprung

    Sprung Guest

    I look at it this way:

    It's better to get pissed off, than pissed on.
     
  8. silent_bob

    silent_bob Guest

    very tru sprung!!

    Exams piss me off and writing reports that require half a rain forrest to print em out really get my goat!! grrrrr!!!!

    :D :D :D
     
  9. Jewelzz

    Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

    Messages:
    10,977
    Location:
    California
    I don't think there's enough room here for me to list what pisses me off most, there's too many things :p
     
  10. resentment

    resentment Guest

    For me it's when someone jokingly cusses at me....I just hate it.
     
  11. emmie-chan

    emmie-chan Guest

    people who drive slow in the fast lane GRRR!! :mad:

    people who can't balance a checkbook and then take it out on me at work when they get charged fees ("THIS ISN'T MY FAULT AND I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!")

    people who drive SUV's and think they're the sh*t but don't realize that i actually utilize my v6 power when they piss me off

    people who make dumb jokes and don't realize that to me, they're just dumb and not worth laughing at

    dumb, incompetent, ignorant, obnoxious people in general

    my ex (well, maybe 5% of the time he reminds me that there was a reason i went out with him to begin with, but the other 95%... OOOOH!! makes me wanna SCREAM!!)
     
  12. pc_tek

    pc_tek Guest

    I hate Sprungs empty website.... LOL:D
     
  13. Amer-I-can

    Amer-I-can Guest

    telemarketers,driving slow in the fast lane,talking on cell phone while driving ,doing office work in your car....while driving(i.e. useing computer) reading the paper,doing nails,putting on make up,not looking wheare your going,speeding up and just slowing down,cutting in an out of trafic,people who think that Big Trucks(18 wheelers) can stop on a dime"hey they have air brekes" people cutting in line,RUBBER NECKERS:D ,hmmm i know there's more.:rolleyes:
     
  14. Ramanuman

    Ramanuman Guest

    My very sociable roomate's milion friends who are constantly calling here.
    Especially when I've just curled up in front of the TV, just sat down to eat, or when I'm all hooked up to my amp and headphones to play music :mad:
     
  15. Perris Calderon

    Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

    Messages:
    12,332
    Location:
    new york
    two things...

    1) dialup

    2) not enough people taking advantage of my language tweak...I AM FUJIED OVER THIS
     
  16. xsivforce

    xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

    Messages:
    8,547
    Location:
    Texas, USA
    Fuji down dealer. You will be rid of that fujistic dialup soon. ;)
     
  17. Ramanuman

    Ramanuman Guest

    Cool down, fuji-o ! :cool:

    -Make a search using *fuji* and display the results as posts.
    I get some 7 pages of results, with about 20 results per page.
    Not bad, considering it's a fairly new thing.

    What you should fret about is the lack of creativity, considering the possibilities.
    Mostly, you only get "fujied", "fujistic", "fujism" and "fujitsu".

    I much prefer the more original, and much rarer uses.
    For example : "fujimentation","fujizmo" and "fujiholy !" (the last two being mine :D )

    [I always thought I'd eventually do a survey of the variants. So I jumped on the occasion of you blowing your fujo to do a quick one.]
     
  18. Jewelzz

    Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

    Messages:
    10,977
    Location:
    California
    I must have missed this one :(
     
  19. Ramanuman

    Ramanuman Guest

    And you call yourself a deputy-mayor ?
     
  20. Jewelzz

    Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

    Messages:
    10,977
    Location:
    California
    Heh, must have been a vactation day or something. And my brain must still be there cause I can't find it :(