What Part of the World are You From?

The center of the earth. Think in terms of a sphere, not just surface area, otherwise it gets confusing. Then again, it was already confusing...

Middle England, where the sun is always out and we drink tea with our pinkies out, play croquet and wear Bowler Hat to work.

Life is good, jolly good,

Tally ho

Limerick, Rep. of Ireland

Just in case you couldn't tell from the flag below *lol*:D

NO SHI*... Where abouts????

Me Mission District, near General Hospital. :D

You guys get to wear bowler hats, anewhope? Man, I'm moving to England. Or I suppose I could just buy a bowler hat...

Very beautiful view but the parking lacks a little to be desired, and damn these vertical streets.

I live in Maine,US Now lol was in Cali b4 that for most my life

I was Born In India of british parents(My mother is English and my father Is Scottish/yes I know This makes me Stuck up and tight)
I was raised in India with Summers in England(I am British).
Moved to blighty for high school 13-18 years of age then went to college there to.
at 22 I Came to the USA On a student Exchange(KENTUCKY)
I kind of liked it here but I was ready to go back to England after
six months but then I met the Girl Who Is now my wife, then My experience changed totally Through her family and friends, I went Boating on lakes,Hunting,College ball Games(This Is Big Blue Country) and a hundred other activities and I LOVE it here now.
Phew!
thats my entire life story people.

Originally posted by madmax1345
Very beautiful view but the parking lacks a little to be desired, and damn these vertical streets.

Just don't ever let go of the car door when you're gettin out if you're parking up hill. Ooooooh, that'll hurt. :p

english, had the pleasure of livin in New Orleans and for some sin committed in a previous life, I also lived in Houston twice.

Am now back at home in the UK at Uni.

Originally posted by Stircrazy
I live in Maine,US Now lol was in Cali b4 that for most my life

Where abouts in Cali???

Originally posted by hefty lefty
I was Born In India of british parents(My mother is English and my father Is Scottish/yes I know This makes me Stuck up and tight)
I was raised in India with Summers in England(I am British).
Moved to blighty for high school 13-18 years of age then went to college there to.
at 22 I Came to the USA On a student Exchange(KENTUCKY)
I kind of liked it here but I was ready to go back to England after
six months but then I met the Girl Who Is now my wife, then My experience changed totally Through her family and friends, I went Boating on lakes,Hunting,College ball Games(This Is Big Blue Country) and a hundred other activities and I LOVE it here now.
Phew!
thats my entire life story people.

So do you speak like a Kentuckian yet? :p

Y'all
hit my lick for today
aluminum
CANt instead of caaant
Still working on yOOuns

Its not that much worse than
nuff said
the dog bo*#@%^$ks
safe
aint it

My accent has never really established itself anyway.

i was born in toronto canada basically hung out with teh wrong croud and started affecting my family enough that we had to move now i live in huntsville and hate it and i wanna die lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back