What languages do you speak?

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
I'm just curious; what different languages do all you people speak? Also; is English your first? Second? Third? :p

I speak Russian; and English is my second language. Currently learning Spanish; and after that; I wish to learn Latin and Japanese.

Yes; yes; I do believe there are other languages out there!

I speak three languages.. English..Australian and Profane :D

Very good with the third one :)

hehehe smokie! Doesn't everybody speak profane? I know almost all of the curse words in Spanish! My wife throws them at me and then I have to look them up (she's spanish) in my trusty spanish dictionary. I bet this doesn't count as a second language but it is close!!

heh, i know about 3 languages on a reading/writing/speaking base, and about 30 on a cursing base (my favorite one is romanian, every curse just sounds right).

i'm fully qualified in 3 langages:p english is me primary but i also have qualifications in german and french:D

I speak American English (not the Queen's) except when I converse with Smokie and Kerrie - then I speak profane - or is that profound?? ;)

I did have to learn the "Queen's English" though so I could unsderstand my wife!:eek: :eek:

English first, then Irish, then German, then French, not very well though. :)

German first language, then English, French, little bit Russian

I speak english and arabic learning french now!:D but i use english most even though im arab.

1) Dutch
2) English
3) German (I can understand it and speak it a little)
4) French ('Je ne parle pas franchais' is all I know :p)

1. english
2. kreol
3. hindi (speak more than write)
4. french (write more than speak)
5. binary

what can I say... I grew up in a very multinational environment lol...

am working on getting some spanish in me right now... see how that goes...

(in terms of good to bad)
1. english
2. french
3. ancient latin
4. german
5. ancient greek
6. english

I always wanted to learn spanish tho, cos I think that language rocks.. ! una cervasa por favore (phonetic) - gimme a beer ;)

I speak English and can understand some Spanish..Oh and lets not forget Evil Magelies:)

russian and 2nd english. want to learn german and french too :)

English...I did take two years of German back in high school, but that was some 20-odd years ago, can't really say I speak it, but can stumble my way through some...Also had a job at a Chinese restaurant many years ago, and I was the only american who worked there and got swore at alot, so I know a few Chinese curses...although I don't know what they mean!:eek: :confused:

English, Cajun, French, Spanish, and some Japanese, and the language of the beast

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back