what is the highest cfm cpu fan that can be found?

how much did it cost?? wonderin if i can find this in malaysia... just not satisfy with my 38 cfm fan...

by far, which cpu fan do u think is the best?? 10q for reply

this few days i think i will get a new cpu fan.... i think my likely choice will be swiftech mc-462A... i think i will try to consider thermal take as it is also in my buying list.... 10s

i thought the vantec tornado had a higher output...like 80cfm...course u would need a fan adapter

Delta has a 80X38 model fan that pushes some 80+ cfm's. (Ear plugs not included though).:D

I think the new Thermaltake Volcano 9 with the smart fan II is the best. Its cheap, looks good and does a hell of a job cooling the CPU. I brought mines for $25.

I read in an article recently that sometimes having a very high CFM fan can work against you. It suggested the best size is around 50CFM for an 80mm fan.

I use ADDA 80mm 50CFM fans and have found them to move a lot of air but without the high pitched noise.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back