What is the better email program?

Lotus Notes babe!!! HAHA jk.

I use OE just because it's fast and easy. I have a hotmail account I use whenever I register for something on a site, and I only use my home account rarely. Most of my friends are on IM clients so email is too slow :)

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
Lotus Notes babe!!! HAHA jk.

I use OE just because it's fast and easy. I have a hotmail account I use whenever I register for something on a site, and I only use my home account rarely. Most of my friends are on IM clients so email is too slow :)

I gave up on hotmail - I get about 250 messages a day of nothing but spam .

Well I use Thunderbird 0.1 and it catches spam most of the time (I don't have to have that hand on the delete button anymore!)

0.3a is available, why on earth are you using 0.1 ?

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Or if you really feel confident you could try Open Office but it can be a bit daunting for Windows users but it is free.

Oo_O doesn't include a PIM as yet. There is a component called "Glow" for the suite that will be an Outlook clone, but it's still under development and isn't included in the Oo_O package.
Just thought I'd point that out. :)

Whenever I look at new email apps I look for one thing: if it has http support...specifically does it connect to hotmail? Pretty much every single app I've looked at does not.

Originally posted by Leedogg
Whenever I look at new email apps I look for one thing: if it has http support...specifically does it connect to hotmail? Pretty much every single app I've looked at does not.
Outlook and Outlook Express both do - I think Eudora does also, but not sure ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back