What is the best CD-R/RW Software and how can I get it?

Originally posted by desimatrix007
its a pain in the arse uninstallin it.......ITS STILL THEREEEEEEEEEEE:mad:

nother who agreed with me. just cause u dont run into probs dosnt mean that others will not.

I agree.

But you were out of line to start flaming me, I suggest you follow gtgarsides suggestions in future m8.

orlogix RecordNow MAX, Version 4.10
is the best out the lot i have an hp writer and the downloadadle softwear from there site is great no prob nero did not reconize my cdwritter and roxio my all cd drives vanish i installed all up dates for roxio and if it dont work first time dont bother
have not burnt one coster yet after 12 mounths of use
drag and drop DLA works fine too

Ok, now that little flame war is over. I think both of them are to blame for that. :p

My vote goes to nero, and then clonecd for copying cd's.

I use two

nero for the simple tasks

Alcohol 120% for backing up games

smokin[1].gif

i use easy cd creator,nero,clone cd,CDRwin5.0,click'n burn pro2.0 all of them are good each one is good for a different task.

My2cents

Ok here it is, for recording mpeg2svcd, mp3's to cd, cd2cd copy on the fly and backup files none better then NERO. Nero offers a host of plugins that fit the bill.

If you need to make an exact duplicate of a cd, for backup purposes :), that maybe copy protected then none other beats Clonecd. Clonecd is also very good for cd2cd copying and creating cd image files as well.

I understand that not everyone has the same experiences using the same products and with that said I have to say I will not use EZCD creator if you paid me, at least not for serious cd copying.

Ezcd creator to me is the AOL of cd copying, in other words its for the novice user that doesn't know his or her way around a PC.

I admit it has a nice interface and is pretty intuitive and that is what makes it so easy to use. However if you need to make exact copies or create reliable images Ezcd creator just won't cut the muster.

The very same engine that drives the native cd burning in XP is made by EZCD. (of which I turned off immediately)

In a perfect world one might rely on just one product doing the job, but thats not the case so you will need at least two.

Rock On!!! :D

o0RaidR0o :cool:

P.S. I am a Level III PC Maintenance Technician

Re: My2cents

Posted by o0RaidR0o
Ok here it is, for recording mpeg2svcd, mp3's to cd, cd2cd copy on the fly and backup files none better then NERO. Nero offers a host of plugins that fit the bill.

If you need to make an exact duplicate of a cd, for backup purposes :), that maybe copy protected then none other beats Clonecd. Clonecd is also very good for cd2cd copying and creating cd image files as well.

I understand that not everyone has the same experiences using the same products and with that said I have to say I will not use EZCD creator if you paid me, at least not for serious cd copying.

Ezcd creator to me is the AOL of cd copying, in other words its for the novice user that doesn't know his or her way around a PC.

I admit it has a nice interface and is pretty intuitive and that is what makes it so easy to use. However if you need to make exact copies or create reliable images Ezcd creator just won't cut the muster.

The very same engine that drives the native cd burning in XP is made by EZCD. (of which I turned off immediately)

In a perfect world one might rely on just one product doing the job, but thats not the case so you will need at least two.

Rock On!!! :D

o0RaidR0o :cool:

P.S. I am a Level III PC Maintenance Technician
i know what you mean about ECD creator i dont use it much eigther the main feature i like about it is the direct cd utility which i use to back up software and other media onto a single cd-r and add to it whenever i want until the disc is full i heard nero has a program like direct cd but it only works with cd-rw's and not cd-r's.and you hit the nail on the head with the ECDC=AOL of cd burning lol ive tried it and had many problems with it so i got nero:D click'n burn is a pretty good program to almost equal to nero.

there are many cd-rw software, nero is one of the best i can sugjest. CloneCD is the BEST for 1:1 copies, the new CDRWIN i checked out, seems to be a nice improvement.. DirectCD also features a nice exclusive feature.. i'm sure many of us use several programs, depending on our needs.. Good luck ;p

my 2 fave's are Fireburner and Nero.....both very good

tried Cheezee CD.......ran into to many probs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back