What is it about men?

Your not married, which means fair game :)

Heyman: You're forgiven. Ahh Poor Iceman, I don't think you're old. But then again, I have no idea how old you are *lol*

Originally posted by Khayman
Your not married, which means fair game :)

Firstly: none of you live in Ireland.
Secondly: we have been together for 5 and a half years and living together for nearly 2, somehow I think that counts as commitment. :)

ireland ain't that far away,i can get there in an hour

/mw goes 2 book tickets;)

Originally posted by Benny
Iceman'' you senile old man...

ok, off to the chat room for another dressing down of Benny, will thrash him good this time,

Henyman your next up in my sights

:cool:

*sigh*

Originally posted by Eve
Henyman: Thanks, but I don't go for long distance romances, anyway how would I afford the rent, I'd have to move back into my parents! eeuuuwwww! No chance. :)

I visited the Isle 2 years ago. Hung out in Galway then rented a car and drove across to Dublin. Saw a lot of ruined castles, sheep and chickens. Stopped at a B&B in Athlone,.. Drank a lot of Guiness and Spotted Hen. Fell in love with the Island and it's people, and am spoiled forever for it's women.

:(

Originally posted by Eve
Firstly, exactly which planet are you on? I take it you don't get out much, or at least if you do you don't have much success with the ladies if that's you're version of a chat up line. Secondly, as to your weird statement about war, Ireland is a neutral country so it wouldn't matter if there was a war or not cause we wouldn't be in it. And yes we do deserve better. Would you like to have to give a drunk person a guided tour to the bathroom at 5.30am and get a load of abuse for your trouble? No, I didn't think so!

Don't believe all you read, a few missed words here and there can cause all sorts of confusion.

Re: *sigh*

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I visited the Isle 2 years ago. Hung out in Galway then rented a car and drove across to Dublin. Saw a lot of ruined castles, sheep and chickens. Stopped at a B&B in Athlone,.. Drank a lot of Guiness and Spotted Hen. Fell in love with the Island and it's people, and am spoiled forever for it's women.

:(

Ahh, aren't you sweet. But what the hell is spotted hen? Not much sheep down this end, thank god. Mostly cows and horses.

sounds like he's a bit embarrassed and a little immature for not admitting that he was a drunken fool.

if you've explained the entire story to him in detail, including how you tried to help him numerous times, and he still doesn't apologize, maybe it's time to look for a new man.

yep folks, sometimes the truth hurts.

Koko: he did apologise and has been so nice it's almost suffocating ever since. hehehe, I'll train him yet. Also his boss was not impressed at the state of him and the fact that he went home early so he'll have to be on his best behaviour for a while yet *lol*

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back