What is everyones name?

Steve and I have a "being an ******* 24/7" complex. ;)

I have 2 cats (Tigger (Tabby) and Neely (Siamese). Also have 1 ferret (Sneakers, getting 5 more at the end of the month) and a snowflake eel. :D

shaun... but dont ever call me that... or ill have to say...."what"

Mark, but I also answer to "What have you done??" and "Oi! You!". I like the letters F and P. I can dress myself. And if world peace ever comes along, I'll be out of a job, (Aussie Defence Force) so yeah.

Originally posted by xsivforce
<--- Casey

Mr. T----------------------------->
Mmmmmmmmm.VERY nice name;)

oops. :eek: Hit edit on the wrong post. Explaining the "edited by" below.

me name is Henry Saunders

i don't like shaggin cows,i wrk on a farm hence cows all over da place:p

SysProg - This is off subject - but just couldn't pass it up - are you originally a Redneck (no offense intended)?

I love your sig:
The only tools you need are duct tape and WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and is supposed to, use WD-40.
:D :D :D

No offense taken. Nope, I was born in Chicago and have lived in northern Illinois all my life. Though my dad is from Arkansas and my mom is from northern Mississippi. I do love the south as it is hot for more months than it is cold. I HATE winter!

In case your question is not rhetorical...

It is a gray colored tape with nylon threads running thru it originally, I think, used to tape ductwork together (you know, the pipes that carry the hot or cold air thru a building). Nowadays, it is used for all kinds of things.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back