What Have We Done?

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
It is the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian is entering the fourth grade.

The teacher says, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She sees a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who has his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775?", he says.

"Very good! Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth'?"

Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863?".

"Excellent!" Then the teacher snaps at the rest of the class, "Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do."

Then she hears a loud whisper from the back: "**** the Indians!"
"Who said that?", she demands.

Smiling, Chandrasekhar puts his hand up: "General George Armstrong Custer, 1862".

At that point, another student in the back says, "I think I'm gonna ****in' puke!"
The teacher glares around and asks, "All right! Now, who said that?"

Becoming excited, Chandrasekhar says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991!"

Now furious, another student yells, "Blow me, beotch!"

Chandrasekhar, who is on a roll now, jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher , "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

The teacher faints.

And as the class gathers around the teacher on the floor, someone says, "Oh ****, what have we done?!"
And Chandrasekhar says quietly, "The American people, November 5th, 2008?"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back