What gives?!?

M

MiseryQ

:D... Hey I've noticed the "XP Home" under my name... I figured that was for like the posting number thing... But now I,ve noticed some the "titles" and post numbers don't seem to be corisponding...

Now why is that?!?... I don't wannabe "Xp home"... I want something cool... Maybe somethin' misspelled to go with my posts... :rolleyes:

Go to User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Text

Change it there.

Shhh...Ancient Chinese Secret :D

Definetly not there on mine i'm afraid..... it is some kind of admin privilage or somfin? :confused:

You might need a cetain amount of posts before you can do it.

Probably somewhere between 50-75, I cant remember...

o.k. then... thats no probs

just keep typing shite lol!!!! :D

Its not on mine either,second thing I looked for after joining.

I saw a person with 26 posts and had it changed... Won't say who... But then again I've been known to see things that aren't there... At least that's what the voices say...

I think that it is 10 but it could be 11, and 12 is just wrong, but should still work.

WOW!!! IT's gonna take a long time to get my posts up...

:D :rolleyes: :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D

sorry...

:p i just did it... and lookie how many posts i have... *sigh* so little! i wish i could contribute more than i ask! :eek:

Originally posted by noah472
I want my money back .......... lol!!!:D

Are you absolutely sure its not there?

I changed mine I think at around 40-something (back a few days ago LOL :D )

It just arrived!!! definetly wasnt there yesterday!!! woo-hooo..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool:

Politics... It's all politics I tell ya... No one likes me... It's a conspiracy... Uh... and... uh... ... ... damn can't think up anything else now... But i will and you just wait and see... ... ... I'll say something else...

It's because I live in the US... Yeah that's it... international trade agreements keep people in the US from changing there custom user text... ... ... okay that it...

What are you waiting for?

Custom Title??

User CP -> Edit Profile -> Custom User Text

Custom Picture??

User CP -> Edit Options -> Avatar

or something else?

Originally posted by MiseryQ
Politics... It's all politics I tell ya... No one likes me... It's a conspiracy... Uh... and... uh... ... ... damn can't think up anything else now... But i will and you just wait and see... ... ... I'll say something else...

It's because I live in the US... Yeah that's it... international trade agreements keep people in the US from changing there custom user text... ... ... okay that it...

I'm from the U.S.

Next conspiracy?

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back