What Does Your Name Mean?

Although the name Steve creates the urge to be a leader and organizer, we stress that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

The first name of Steve creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life. You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics. Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings.
Ok???:s

Electronic Punk said:
well electronicpunk wasn't on it :)

Shame :(

While the name Admin creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your first name of Admin has given you a quick, analytical mind. You are creative, versatile, and imaginative. However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them. You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction. Moods of depression can result during which you become sarcastic and stubborn in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.

Hmmmm...

Although the name Sean creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

As Sean, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

:nervous:

wow these all sound a like lol

Gagandeep

While the name Gagandeep creates the urge to be self-expressive and sociable, without a properly balanced last name, it causes a argumentative and intolerant expression. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, worry, and mental tension.

The name of Gagandeep creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public. You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts. This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with people of refinement and culture.

Although the name Kunal creates the urge to be both logical and technical (true), we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation (true, I can't be on vacation for too long :p). This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and solar plexus.

Your first name of Kunal creates a dual nature for you desire to systematize your life to progress step by step, but so frequently, you are taken into new experiences, instability, and change (if this refers to the fact that I've been moving to different countries every five years, yes ;)). You are intrigued by a challenge, especially in mechanical and technical fields (...hence a CS major). Scientific concepts appeal to you. You like activities that require physical effort (a little inaccuracy here) as well as mental ingenuity. Your questioning, critical, practical nature makes you prove all ideas to your own satisfaction, rarely accepting anyone's word or ideas.

Not bad at all. :)

I think Satan wants us all to follow him be with him and do the things he wants us to do ?

no ?

I find mine is very close to how I and I did my girlfriends and got an answer that fits her rather well and she found mine to be very close to who I am , maybe what happens is alot of times people do not seem them selves the way others see us, show this to someone and ask them if it is close or not to what they think of you.

Although the name Wyatt creates the urge to be a leader and organizer, we stress that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

The first name of Wyatt creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life. You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics. Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings.

Makes you sound like a heartless bastard !!

LOLOL seems very close to how I feel about you

j/k man just had to say that

TittleBitties said:
Although the name Wyatt creates the urge to be a leader and organizer, we stress that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities. [...]

The first name of Wyatt creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. [...] and could excel in [...] politics.
TittleBitties for US President. :p

lol yay!!! If you vote for me all your wildest dreams will come true.

I know this isnt his first name but o well...

Although the name Bush creates the urge to be self-expressive and generous, we emphasize that it causes restless intensity that defies relaxation. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and solar plexus.

Your name of Bush has made you versatile and creative. There is hardly anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it, but a driving urge leads you to one experience after another, seldom finishing what you start. You cannot find peace of mind or lasting contentment in anything you do. As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and you yearn for another experience. This restlessness makes it difficult for you to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in your life.

Well for that to mean anything throw George in and see what pops out.

LOL I would not vote for you man !! And Lawyer? that says it all dude I was you I would change my name.

lolol

j/k its bash tittle hour here at the pond.

George doesnt really go for bush really thats why i put bush. I would never win an election. I would never dress up in suites and ties so people wouldnt vote for me cause i dont dress formal.

Well if we promised ya millions and all that power ya would stand on your head and spit nickles bud.

I would like to see PK for president lol...

xsivforce said:
Say that again and I will catch a plane to Cali and punch you in the mouth myself.
Yeah,lets get him ....chaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggeee :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back