What do you think of Incredimail?

It's free with adverts. It's crap, use Thunderbird or Mozilla email

I used it for a few year and had no problems with it.Never had a prob with spyware or anything and it is supposed to be a bugger to get rid of but I removed it without any hassle.
I know people will say don't use it but it's personal preference and I like it :p

What you have to ask yourself is what do the people you will be sending email to want.
Do they want a bunch of smilies and backgrounds in the mail you send them or do they want plain text. :rolleyes:
Most people desire only plain text be sent to them. :up:

Thats a good point ^^^
I only send emails to family and friends so it doesn't matter to me,they get what they get and like it :) :p

You can use stats and smiles in OE, Outlook and Thunderbird (Not sure about Mozilla)

Jewelzz said:
You can use stats and smiles in OE, Outlook andThunderbird (Not sure about Mozilla)
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you all very much. Happy new year. :)

Incredimail does have spyware. It is proven to have a keylogger in it and it sends your persoanly information back to the company. it is also a resource hog. It is garbage. My wife has been using it for a while now. We are constantly arguing because of how I am telling her to get rid of it. When she sends me an email I tell her not to include those stupid smilies or animated gif crap ... It takes for ever at times for the email to download because of how nbig they tend to get from them ..

One more note. Incredimail is a M$ Partner Company, so you be the judge of whether you want to use it or not .. I just soully expressed my opinion ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back