What do you look like?!?

love.jpg

Can tell you first hand that the words would be bvery curved on that T-shirt.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Can tell you first hand that the words would be bvery curved on that T-shirt.

Didn't have time to do a good job...bad computer problems right now. :mad:

nope punk, I'm in the video Electronic Punks, you can see me just before my mate hits keith over the head with the bottle in `their law`
I was a pretty huge prodigy fan in those days.

Never seen it just nicked the name, may get around to it :p
I wanna see some more new material - like Nulcear and Trigger.

aiight. here i am. it's an old pic. i don't have a digi cam nor do i have any desire to get one in the near future. if i want to blow hundreds of dollars, i'mma do it on my car. ;) i basically look the same ~ hair is still short, it's dyed, and maybe my face is a tad rounder. but yup. thas me. as for the blurred girl, figured my sister doesn't need to have her mug up on the web. i'm the only one crazy enough to do that. k bye now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back