what did you do for your labor day holiday?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by VenomXt, Sep 7, 2004.

1. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

this really one applies to Americans today i think but maybe not.

well i busted my ass tubing and jet sking and god i hurt. My girls brotherin law likes to try to kill me with the boat on a tube. lol

2. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 I Like Cheese

How did you get the boat on the tube????? :D

3. apu95

apu95 Caffeine-->Code Converter

lol, it still sounds fun sraycoz....

me, i didnt do much. finished a Physics report in the morning, and the rest of the day i tried to fix my arcade cabinet's svideo issue (look at the Windows General forum if curious :p)

4. VenomXt

lol tubing involves being pulled by a boat while your in a giant tube.. you hold on to the tube and stay in it as long as you canas the boat vers in oand out pulling jerking you around.

5. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Well i went campin at yogi bear campground (friend's uncle and aunt have a 3 year old). The first day there we went to the dunes where u can ride dirtbikes,quads,trucks,cars,dun buggys pretty much anything that u think can go threw sand and tall and step sand hills. I took my 1978 dt 175 up to ride at the beach part cause my bike wouldnt last out in the sand part. At the beach its all wet and packed down dirt so it was easy to ride lots of water holes :). One dude had his 4 wheeler completly under one of the water holes and he pulled it out and rode away. It was an awsome weekend. I would tell more but some of u prob dont care and plus i have a blog now so yeah i will post more in that.

6. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

Slept most of the day. Went out to help parents with dinner. They had people over. Great eh? heh. It was a really ****ty northern Minnesota day, so I didn't have many other options.

7. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 I Like Cheese

lol I know that. I was kidding about the boat in the tube :rolleyes:

8. VenomXt

i see. hehe any ways im freaking sore and sunburnt still.

9. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

Sounds like fun, sraycoz. :D

I slept in, which was nice. Did a couple loads of laundry. Got a bit more time than usual with my girlfriend, which was nice. Back to the real world tomorrow! :(

10. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Headed up to the Bay area for the long weekend. We visited some relatives right in the Silicon Valley on Saturday...passed through the Cisco headquarters. Thing was the size of a small university campus!
    Just got back to uni a couple of hours ago. =)

11. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Veg out and BarBQue. Did up some marinated Chicken, marinated Beef Short Ribs, spicey Shrimp skewers, lemon pepper Sole fillets, Corn Cobs and some veggies.

And lots a frickin Gatorade 'cause it was f*ckin HOT! :D

12. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I nearly invaded Cuba.

13. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

[​IMG]

14. ThePatriot

ThePatriot -=[BOHICA!]=- Political User

I did absoulutely, positively NOTHING! Should have been called non-labor day for me! :p
    In reality, I knew I'd be in for it today at work, being a 3-day weekend, I'm sure our customers computer problems have been building up over the weekend. Add to that Frances' influence, and I'm sure I'll be extra busy this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

15. ApparitionX

ApparitionX Sick of it all.

yeah, "non-labor day" indeed.
    played some diablo for a bit, then I went to visit with some freinds, had some good steaks off the grill, then had some home-made ice cream with reeces peices for desert then watched some old speed racer episodes. then I came home and went to sleep and dreamed of invading cuba. :)

16. ThePatriot

Yes, I've often dreamed of invading Cuba and other Caribbean islands myself. Just can't seem to find the time. :rolleyes:

Now, the home-made ice cream n reeces pieces part is making my mouth water!

And Speed Racer...wow! I remember watching when it was a new show! Woops, showing my age again! :p

17. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

But you were only after Cigars and Daisy Fuentes's sisters and cousins.

18. funky dredd

funky dredd Moderator

Tried to clean up after a hurricane, and then did nothing (no power).

19. ThePatriot

me/ Dreams of invading Daisy Fuentes.... ;)

20. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

I got smashed, played video games, got smashed again, more video games. Thought about my wench in Washington visiting her parents. Watched a few movies, played video games, installed Debian, drank beers, downloaded stuff, uploaded stuff, posted, drank coffee, slept, ate, read a coupla books, drank more beer, smoked it up, and drank ice tea, watched some strange flash movies, installed Atom Films Hi-Def ( cool stuff), and uhhmmmm. That too.