What Console(s) do you own?

XBOX-w/modchip/linux/mame
games: Ninja Gaiden, Halo, Full Spectrum Warrior, Burnout 2: Point of Impact,
Fight Night 2004, Madden2004, 1400+arcade roms too many to list

Dreamcast:
games: fire pro wrestling D import, tokyo extreme racing 3, sonic adventure 2,
UFC ultimate fighting, unreal tournament, evolution, crazy taxi 2, king of fighters evolution, jet grind raido, NCAA 2K2, NFL 2K, world series baseball, NFL 2K2, NBA 2K1, NHL 2K2, SEGA BASS, SEGA Marine fishing,

PS2:
games: World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International, Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec,
Need for Speed Underground, Silent hill 1&2&3, GTA III, GTA vice city,
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies,
S.O.C.O.M 1&2, Devil may cry 1&2, WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain,
Def Jam Vendetta, Medal of Honor Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, lord of the rings series, Red faction 1&2, Colin McRae Rally 3

Hmm, Nintendo 64, SNES, Gameboy Pocket.

I'm a bit outdated I guess :p

Atari 5200 SuperSystem (without TrackBall :() and lots of games... Excellent condition :)

Game Boy Color, Transparent Housing and 4 games

PlayStation2 and about 20 games

Gamecube: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Gotcha Force, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker + OT Master Quest, Lost Kingdoms, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Party 4, Metroid Prime, Phantasy Star Online, Resident Evil, Soul Calibur 2, Star Fox Adventures, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Viewtiful Joe.

Nintendo [NES]: Too much to list. :D

Gameboy Advance SP: Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town and some old Gameboy games.

I think that's about it... you can tell I'm a Nintendo fanboy... :p

NES
SNES
Genesis
Nintendo 64
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance SP
GC

wont list the games for each cuz there are tons....especially for the NES. a family gave the system to us with a massive collection of games

NES
SNES
Sold the N64 [for a really bad price too :( ]
gameboy [kinda broken lol]
gameboy color
ps2 (my brothers but he doesn't use it)
anddd gamecube :)

I own a playstation with a hand full of games, I also own an Intellivision with about 30 games (all the games and unit still work). It was bought for me as a kid and I have taken great care in keeping it working :)

SNES
N-64
Gamecube
Playstation
Playstation 2

Loads of games for all of them.

Does a Spectrum +3 count?

currently XBOX only... :)

have previously owned an SNES, sega megadrive (was so kewl back in the day) and n64... friends had ps one's and 2's

funky dredd said:
I also own an Intellivision with about 30 games (all the games and unit still work). It was bought for me as a kid and I have taken great care in keeping it working :)

Heh, I had one too. Gave it to a good friend that was in need... Needless to say it got used up.

If we're going nastalgic, I used to own an Atari 2600. Can't say where it is anymore, or if it even works. Consoles, certainly have come a long ways since then...

let me see, to start, from oldest to newest, i have,

one of the old texas instuments machines(cartridge slides in on the right, or you can hook up a tape recorder to it)
sega genesis, sega 32x, and sega cd, had sega channel when it was out.
snes
gameboy original, gameboy color, gameboy advance, and super gameboy for the snes
n64, game cube, dreamcast, and finally an xbox.
countless games, i finally got into computers, ends up being cheaper to upgrade rather than buy a new console all the time.

amazing thing is, is that they all still work, even that texas instument thing (sorry, i cant remember the model number off my head)

toretto said:
let me see, to start, from oldest to newest, i have,

one of the old texas instuments machines(cartridge slides in on the right, or you can hook up a tape recorder to it)
sega genesis, sega 32x, and sega cd, had sega channel when it was out.
snes
gameboy original, gameboy color, gameboy advance, and super gameboy for the snes
n64, game cube, dreamcast, and finally an xbox.
countless games, i finally got into computers, ends up being cheaper to upgrade rather than buy a new console all the time.

amazing thing is, is that they all still work, even that texas instument thing (sorry, i cant remember the model number off my head)

What, No Play Station 2? I'm shocked. :p

hope I don't forget any ...

Intellivision, atari 2600, gameboy, gba, *NES, sega genesis, sony playstation, *N64, dreamcast, gamecube

hmm.. think thats all of 'em .. small collection compared to some :(

-edit- did forget *

Hmm
I have ALL the new ones.
PS2, XBOX (the best), GC, GBA SP, DreamCast
:D

I guess I should mention I had a Sega Genesis, and a Megadrive...:p Tons of games, still have it.

Xie said:
hope I don't forget any ...

Intellivision, atari 2600, gameboy, gba, *NES, sega genesis, sony playstation, *N64, dreamcast, gamecube

hmm.. think thats all of 'em .. small collection compared to some :(

-edit- did forget *
is the intellivision any good?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back