What chat program do you use?

L

loppdawg69

Just wondering what everyone uses out there.
I use:
AIM, ICQ, Have MSN and Yahoo...dont really use them much.

=P ill stay and chat next time..my friend took over my comp to play anarchy online...god do i hate that game

two part question

1. i tried going to the misery, but no one is ever there.

2. lopp.. where did u get that thing that is in your sig that has temp and stuff like that.

thnx all

Brad

Re: two part question

Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
1. i tried going to the misery, but no one is ever there.

We're here now, come join us :)

What chat prog do you use.

MSN, cause My buddies are on it.:)

i use AIM, although i have MSN installed so i know when i get my emails. :) um, the chatting client or whatever that i use is actually TRILLIAN, which is great if you use more than one chatting program. it basically puts all the chatting programs into one, easy (well, sort of) to use client. go to www.trillian.cc, if you wanna know more. plus, it has more features that i like than AIM and it goes with my computer better.

None, I like PM and email. I waste too much time chatting and with email or PM I can control my time better. Nothing personal, it works for me. :D :D

IRC rules!

You'll mostly find me on IRC (DALnet). But I also got ICQ, MSN. only lately i'm not that online on ICQ and MSN. Most of my friends moved to IRC. Only reason why I still got the progs it I got to have a way to stay in touch with my gaming clan members.

IRC, MSN and I have been known to dabble a bit with MiseryQ chat.

Trillian

The only app to use is trillian - only one icon on the system tray and it does IRC as well - much less mess.

Dunno why other ppl use two three or four different clients.

Well said riscy. I use trillian also. No more damn Aol banners.

It's handy all in one if your only using it chat. But if Trillian doesn't have all the feature which are in thos chat programs.
Lije IRc for example when somebody joins a chat channel and he's flooding, swearing You want to kick him with a nice msg.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back