what are your favourite drinks?

wait i remember the sobe drink. It is the sobe that is in glass and has the lizard on the front and under the cap it has different sayings.

edit: i think it is the power one. I will be going up to the store most likely today to put up a flyer for my fixing biz and will look at which one it is. Its gonna bug me untill i know for sure.

Vanilla Coke
Canada Dry

smile.gif

non-alcoholic: BLUE COCKTAIL, Fayrouz (Egyptian Malt Drink Flavors: Rasberry, Apple, Mango, Pair, Pineapple) <--- Rasberry and apple are the best though
Alcoholic: Redbull/vodka, Bacardi Breezers, Smirnof Ice

hey....was just watchin CNN , some company in states is makin a 'Turkey & Mash' flavoured soda for thanksgiving!!!!!!!!..............:D

themafia_69 where did u get those alcoholic drinks from???????? tell me! tell me! tell me! pliz! pliz!......lol

btw maffy did you ever try moussy?

any1 had power horse? yUCK!

Generalized softdrinks: Sugarfree Kool Aid,
Cold Tea: fresh brewed green tea (made from either Harris or Bromley tea bags), Hot Tea: Red Rose Decaffinated or Tetley
Soda: Diet Pepsi or Diet Mountain Dew

Beer: Guinness
Cider: Strongbow
Liquor: Brandy
Mix: Prarie Fire

BTW does any1 drink any kind of energy drink?
i tried powerhorse and it sux! pepsi also has its own energy drink.

i usually drink the MD energy drink ( i guess u can say its from pepsi). I wanna try the drink brawls. I heard its really like energy and has some warning on it and stuff.

i like red bull but i dont really drink it much. Like i said orange rum and red bull is great.

By itself I don't drink Red Bull. I can't say I am too much into the taste. I'm also really not a fan of vodka but when you mix the two... Yummy. Chilled, of course!

Supposedly in Europe there are what I guess I could call Red Bull copycats that are supposedly a bit better tasting.

I'm happy with mixing it with Grey Goose and just relaxing :) The vodka relaxes me [great for my messed up neck] and the Red Bull wakes me up at the same time. It's an odd feeling but rather enjoyable.

rotjong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back