What are you all...

I cant get to sleep so i thought id come on and post to anything i can lol and see if i get tired lmao

23:24 - keepin' up the 11 o clock post tradition! Ill, Death, Bed. Night

I just finished the first folding sig. Now it's 1 am and time for bed. *zzz*

hmmm tis midnight, may watch a film or two :D

5:43

I need to go shopping. There is a defined lack of edible material here. That and I am bored. And the computer fans are getting on my nerves. And there is no one to watch a movie with. And........

7:58

Trying to talk things over with my gf (well ex at the moment). If u wanna know the whole dealieo then go to my lj (www.livejournal.com/users/nillpickle). Ummm...yeah other than that i am listening to ac/dc and trying to find a program that tells me when someone is calling while i am online.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back