what are these registry entries

L

leobull

every day i get certain registry entries. i can delete them,but they keep coming back. im not sure whether they have to do with accessing sites in other time zones, folder settings or what. iget 8 entries of hkeylocalmachine\mocrosoft\wbem\wdm ---data--- lowdattime---highdatetime--- binary mof compiled successfully. and 8 repeat entries except add \dredge on the end of wdm. sometimes also entries with wbem\muicache. is this stuff normal, or does it have something to do with my settings.

i have looked around a little and found wbem is web based enterprise management. it is in windows xp. windows\system32\wbem. damned if i can find any direct reference to it in microsoft knowledge base. i believe it has to do with windows management possibly administrative tools. i do know that those registry entries previously stated are found to be invalid entries by my registry cleaner. if i do a google search, i can find losts of sites that define what wbem is, but i cant find anything abouyt how its used by microsoft. any experts out there with any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back