What are the age ranges here?

Hey Dave Holbon,

The one sucky thing that these young people have to endure these days is if they're in the Military, they had to go to Iraq. They had to go Somalia. They had to go back to the Middle East. The had to go to Afganistan. And they think It's a Military Field Trip. Maybe they get into a few Fire Fights. Maybe it gets a little hairy for them. But as they grow older then that strange cloud they went through or that odd smeell they encountered starts to show it's ugly Head. "Damn, It was some sort of Bio Weapon Or some sort of Fallout. Now I've got Cancer." Maybe they didn't see Millions die like my Dad did in WW II but they are still gonna pay the price. And that to me is still a tragety. They are not lucky. Alot of them will be just wanting to die.:(

And as for Kennedy's Legacy... I had the unhappy vision of seeing them both killed on T.V. as a kid. :(

So you old people don't feel so bad I am 49.
Big change in my next birthday with 5x after that.:eek:

But I like being a big kid still and love having fun. The body gets older but the mind stays young.:)

Old hewee, I aint old, I just had a hard life. Age is mind over matter.

If you don't have a mind it don't matter :D

You got that right Smokie.

What was that movie where all these real old people in an old folks home went out at night time and one guy did not go because he said it was dumb.
But they all went out and started kicking a can around the yard. That one guy went out later and all he could find was kids playing and kick the can.

So if you act like a kid you can be one also.
If your body lets you.

I think that film was Cocoon hewee.

Age may not weary them but it sure slows them down :D

No it was not Cocoon. They just was feeling young and did not change into kids in Cocoon.

It was a movie that had 4 or 5 shorter movies or showes. Horror or other funny things.

Originally posted by BenQuilter
oh, btw, damnyank, we both live in MS. but um, i don't really know where petal is.

It is a small city on Highway 42 east, just across the river from Hattiesburg.

Gotta do some catching up:

Hewee - the big 5 0H - no biggie - you'll wake up on your birthday and feel no different than you did the day before - it'll still be tough getting the old bod movin'.

Smokie -hey, quit giving the young ones our secrets - "If you don't have a mind it don't matter"

Gonaads - point well made and well taken - we never knew what they were breathing, or walking thru in Nam either - I was a bit safer at the Air Bases in Thailand - but we never knew what the planes we crawled all over had been exposed to and they were not deconed before we got on them for maintenance.

I hear what ya'll are saying about being as old as you act - I must be pretty young as my wife always says: "Quit acting like a baby"
:D

Originally posted by damnyank
Gotta do some catching up:

Hewee - the big 5 0H - no biggie - you'll wake up on your birthday and feel no different than you did the day before - it'll still be tough getting the old bod movin'.

I guess it is not so much the age as it is not having loving someone to wake up with each day.

In a few weeks time my age is incremented by one. Does this allow me to vote again for the over fifties thus increasing the smallest bar in the survey? I don’t like being a member of the smallest bar.

And why does my ISP disconnect me after two hours whenever I log into this board? Is it age related?

Originally posted by Smokie
I think that film was Cocoon hewee.

Age may not weary them but it sure slows them down :D

Actually, it was the Twilight Zone The Movie, remember John Lithgow was in the one where he was freaking out on a plane he kept seeing a goblin!

Then that one kid could make anything happen he wanted to, and was holding his family hostage to make him happy, he hooked-up with this school teacher that was lost in that town, she was real hot and they lived happily ever after....or at least I would have if I could make her do whatever I wanted.....;)

Hey I think that it was the Twilight Zone The Movie.

Thanks cwalker2734

I am 20 years 7 months 197 days 19 hours 25 minutes and 45 seconds old hehe

FoSsiL, you have to lower the file size of the gif in your sig, right now it is 133k forum rules state that it must be lower than 75K.

Please adjust it.

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back