What are the age ranges here?

Originally posted by mavis
ps just to clarify, that 'American' bit sounded a bit cocky ... :) Being American means that I'm a native english speaker, which is just about all you need to get a job teaching english here ...
:D Ha ha ha ha
This colourful thread has to be one of my favourites
Just out of curiosity which version of English will you be teaching ?
;)

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
Just out of curiosity which version of English will you be teaching ?
;)

hmm... Well, the only kind: American!! :D ... Actually, I'm originally from Phoenix, so I have a bit of an advantage in that I don't really have an pronounced accent of any kind ... Not that anyone would notice, lol

mavis

52 here. Worked on my first mainframe in Fortran. Been working on PC's as a hobby ever since my first 386.

This is a very fine site.

Old enough to remember when I could get a good five cent cigar and when common scense made scense.:D

35 Single for 8 x year
Love the single life, that'll never change ;-)
Single parent full custody of 3 x kids for 5 x years
two girls 11+8 & a boy of 10(he has it hard poor thing)
give up work 5 x year ago to look after the kids
previously Hydraulic engineer
Bought a PC for the kids & dicovered the internet
now I have 3 x PC's & I never want to work again
:D

I am 22 and university student here in Austria.
In fact student of life should be a good explaination of what I do. Doesn't everything have something to do with law :)

i'm 35 years old and feel every day of it when i get out of bed in the mornings. :D

Wow! A thread I never replied to :eek:

I'm 39, I have 2 beautiful daughters ages 16 & 17. I'm a mainframe computer operator, my quilifications...breathing :D

i'm almost 24 and i'm a computer engineer, looking for a job right now... damn telecom...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back