What are the age ranges here?

29 years old here.

4 kids (3 step-daughters: ages: 11,9,8 / 1 biological son age 3).

"Older" wife 33 years old.

I turned 26 in January and I'm still trying to decide if I should grow up (or at least act like an adult) now.

I was around when FDR was President and the first A bomb was tested.

Need I say more. :eek:

i'm 22, not married, no kids... just a single chickadee floatin' around cali!

To think i was feeling old having turned 20 on Thursday, now i feel like an iccle baby.. thanks everyone :p :p ;)

No, not too young...want any candy? ;)

disclaimer: that was just a joke. All names have been changed to protect the innocent. Tax, Tag and Title are extra. Dealer retains all applicable rebates. See your Sunday newspaper for complete details. Wash, rinse, repeat. Do not use near fire.

47 married to a much older guy (71) 4 kids (his) 8 grandkids(his) and having a good time
:D

How old are you??

Cos most of us dunno how old YOU are...maybe you could tell us all for when ever we ever want to know something about age.

Also wanna know what kinda jobs you ppl have and what Qualifications you needed to get it...that's if you got a decent job. COs some of you have some decent comps that would need a lotta cash to buy one.

Anywho...im 16 and gots no job :)

let's see ... I gather you want to know how old we are and what kind of jobs we have, etc? :)

I'm 25, don't have a job right now (waiting on visa so that I can start working) but when I do start working again, it will be as an english teacher, making about $30-50 p/hour, USD. Qualifications? Umm... I'm American.

lol

mavis

ps just to clarify, that 'American' bit sounded a bit cocky ... :) Being American means that I'm a native english speaker, which is just about all you need to get a job teaching english here ...

yeah I hear the japanese love their fish mavis... hope yer not a vegetarian :)

Originally posted by Sazar
yeah I hear the japanese love their fish mavis... hope yer not a vegetarian :)

funny, Japanese "vegetarians" still eat fish. Guess it doesn't count! lol

mavis

suppose if the fish are vegeterian then its all good...

no wonder they live so long over there... they have a balanced diet... of vegetarian stuff..

:) I always knewthe japanese culinary guide was the one to follow...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back