What about the XBOX People

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Vanquished, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Vanquished

Vanquished Mr. Bananagrabber Political User

Hey,
    I don't have any console, im strickly pc but i started to think, i have 2 friends who don't have very good computers, one who can afford a 360 and will get it and another who can not...
    I was wondering what will that friend do since he can't afford the XBOX 360,
    is he basically out of the loop and screwed?
    -Jack

2. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

If his budget is lower, try the PS2 or normal XBOX. Both are still decent alternatives for a gaming console if the higher-end systems are not an option.

I still have a normal XBOX, at least for now, and I love it. It doesn't compare to newer, but you have to operate within your spending limits.

3. Vanquished

He has an XBOX already but what does he do when they stop making games for the XBOX, personally it pisses me off that Microsoft is just gonna screw everyone over by making you pay 300-400 dollars for a system..

4. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

That's marketing man, you shouldn't get mad at it.

I would say that is a few years off, but that might not be correct as I don't follow the video game world so much. The XBOX has been out for a few years, no system lasts for ever. If he has an XBOX now, tell him to start saving for an XBOX 360 :)

5. DwarfData

DwarfData OSNN Addict

I think it's going to be quite a while before they stop making games for the X-Box. And by the time they do, the X-Box 360 would have dropped in price.

6. pluto

pluto OSNN Addict

Same thing can be applied to the PS1 when the PS2 came out.

So, Sony beat them to the screwing :laugh:

7. Vanquished

Your probably right...
    But that will be a long while before it goes down in price, its till sold out like everywhere...
    My dads company makes the cases for them so i get the inside scoop:)
    -Jack