Whack your boss

i found all 17 :) - will list them later - see if people see this and play it first

But I love my boss. I can play WoW at work.... provided he doesn't find out.

Got 'em all. :p

Oh man that is sooooo much fun it's scary. One of them reminded me of the movie "Midnight Express" (1978). Oh what fun. :devious:

last one was a git to find, must admit i cheated a little to find it, i enabled show redraw area's ;), cabinet ruller wall sissors and pencil are good ones, chair was funny (no more hints)

prob because your either violent, or work in a cubicle with that layout and have thought about it before :D

gonaads how about we play whack the boss with BouncingSoul - show him how fun it can be :D

last one was a git to find, must admit i cheated a little to find it, i enabled show redraw area's ;), cabinet ruller wall sissors and pencil are good ones, chair was funny (no more hints)

The water cooler is a classic. :laugh: What sucks is the Golf Club... USELESS! :mad:

1. The wall
2. Hook on the wall (under coat)
3. Water cooler
4. Boss's pencil
5. Bottom drawer of filing cabinet (you have to click twice)
6. Your hands
7. The chair your sat on
8. The cup
9. The briefcase
10. The scissors
11. The monitor
12. The keyboard
13. The ruler
14. The stapler
15. Cupboard door (wall cupboard)
16. The trash bin
17. The umbrella

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back