well sonbi@#$%

E

eGoalter

my dvi port doesnot work with the nvidia 28.32 drivers,either.
only the 21.85, and 22.50 work, it seems that every driver,(official or not) above 22.80, has a prob with dvi ports. i have an 18 inch sony sdm m81 digital flat panel. ive tried everything,including all possible monitor drivers. does mabey someone know of somthing i can try,as of now i cant use any new nvidia drivers, and the dvi port is sooooomuch better quality than the analog port.also my vid card is a visiontek xtasy geforce 3 ti 500. all there support will tell me is that it might be a driver issue? ahh DUH!!!! thats apparent, but i dont get how the dvi port works in the older drivers but not any new or official drivers....yes i posted this before a while back, but im desperate here.and it cant be a hardware malfunction on my vid card or my monitor,because
any driver below 22.50,or 22.80 work just fine........:mad:

DVI is not natively supported in all Nvidia drivers because it is a manufacturer's choice to include them

So until your manufacturer updates the drivers on thier website for your specific card your SOL. Same goes for TV-out. with some Nvidia drivers my TV-out doesn't work...the new 28.32..my tv-out didn't work...so I went to my card makers site (visiontek) downloaded their 28.32 drivers and bam tv-out worked instantly :)

great thx for reply

that sounds like you might be on to somthing there. so does visiontek have 28.32 on there page that are specific for there boards? funny thing i dont think i have tried any
drivers from there site. i figured there was no diff. but now you got me thinkin back to hercules,and there drivers, so im gonna check that, and thx for some insight. i thought i
was a lost cause ,since noone else had ever mentioned this. and it makes sense about em not being natively supported since tons of nvidia cards dont have dvi. hehe guess it takes a push from someone to get more ideas...:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back