Weird Halflife Errors

H

Hellbound

Hello out there!

Most of the Halflife problems I've been reading over on this forum pertain to in-game errors. So, I thought I'd throw a new problem everyone's way and hope you can help.

None of sierra's utilities work on my machine. I've tried to install the HL updater. What happens is when I browse to my HL folder to tell it where to install, it tells me I've chosen an invalid directory and I must choose the one where HL.exe is located. But... I did, honest! :D

I happen to have the 1.0.0.6 update also, but it does the same exact thing. I'm in a CS clan and I need to be able to play. From what I've seen of XP so far, I love it. But if I can't play this game I have to dump it :(

=NCG=Hellbound[|v|{}]

Perhaps if you delete it (backing up your configs of course) , delete the reg entries then try a reinstall.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back