weird combo-box appearances...

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I don't know what this is but it happened before as well with the RC version of vb3 we had running on the site...

if I scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page its fine... and if I click em they do drop-down like a working version... just there is no data...

I wonder if anyone else has seen this.. just started happening this morning when I logged in...

Weird. Not seen that myself. I know alot of bugs have been fixed for the next release, but I have no idea when that will come up. Hopefully that will fix a few rare bugs that occur around the place.

yah its in IE...

I closed the window and opened another instance of IE and its fine...

I have never seen this on any other site though I can't rule out it might be a flash bug... it does look a lot like the combo box placement of a hardware site I had visited right before I returned to osnn...

I was getting the same a few months ago and mentioned it.Not had it happen for a while now

Sazar: Please let me know if this is still happening.
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back