• Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPeedY_B said:
At the moment, Lost.

Otherwise, it's hard to say, quite a few good shows there, too much variance in the types of show though.
Again... As i said about genre this was to make you really have to think. and choose your favorite overall show.

TV sucks. And you shouldn't believe eveyting you see, unless it's on the internet.

I must be in the minority, I don't watch any of the above shows regularly at all. The one show I was going to go out of my way and actually turn my TV on for got cancelled (Book of Daniel). :(

Steevo said:
TV sucks. And you shouldn't believe eveyting you see, unless it's on the internet.

Well,
I completely disagree about tv "sucking", T.V. allows for a relaxation time in a person's hectic life. I do agree however on your statement on you should not believe everything you see.
- Jack
BTW did you mean to put a :) or a lol? because i think that would have been appropriate...

Entourage!...I wanted Numb3rs, but that wasn't available.

A lot of good shows, but i think from sheer rewatchabliity (yes i can make up words) it has to be Futurama :)

Brad said:
Entourage!...I wanted Numb3rs, but that wasn't available.
I know, I know this is a really really hard poll to decide on. I was just looking through the choices and said i love: Entourage, 24, Futurama, Family Guy, and House. Truthfully i would watch all these shows over and over again.
- Jack
P.S. For those who don't know what Entourage is, its a show on HBO that is only during the summer and its about a new movie star from new york with his "possy", the show is about him making it in Hollywood. I think a lot of you would like this show, it has real actors playing them selves. For more info visit: www.hbo.com/entourage
Another thing: if you dont have HBO (like me) you can download the entire first two seasons on Limewirem, the guy who puts them on limewire is really good about it and also puts them on limewire the wednesday after they air(sunday)
- Jack

Sure that sounds like a good poll, in terms of beverage should i be specific and make it be favorite soda? or favorite beer? or favorite .....?
Thanks a lot,
Jack

well, I would go with soda because it is more universal. But my favorite beverage is water. It is pretty much all I drink now. That, and I can't stand beer.

Brad said:
well, I would go with soda because it is more universal. But my favorite beverage is water. It is pretty much all I drink now. That, and I can't stand beer.
Yeah thats what i had thought, it makes the most sense. I agree too i hate beer i think it tastes horrible....
I'll also put water as an option, just for you :)
- Jack

A little bit off topic but...
How is the power and reputation related if at all to the number of posts? I understand reputation has nothing to do with your num of posts and that a New poster gives really no reputation, but what about power? is it directly related to number of posts or reputation?
- Jack

vanquished said:
A little bit off topic but...
How is the power and reputation related if at all to the number of posts? I understand reputation has nothing to do with your num of posts and that a New poster gives really no reputation, but what about power? is it directly related to number of posts or reputation?
- Jack

It's a secret formula. Someone explained it to me awhile back. Power is a function of number of posts and rep.

Mastershakes said:
It's a secret formula. Someone explained it to me awhile back. Power is a function of number of posts and rep.
Ah, i see
thanks a lot
- Jack

Myth Busters. Sorry I don't watch TV all that much. Make a movie poll!
I'd have to say. I liked to watch Undergrads and hmm... That's really about it.

Lost and 24 appear to be the most popular. Both are my favorite shows. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back