Weekly Poll (February 27th)

What car do you want James Bond to drive next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See now, I dont really care if you dont like the poll so...
And no next weeks poll won't be who is your favorite moderator. That is a poll i dont think anyone would go to :(

Vanquished said:
See now, I dont really care if you dont like the poll so...
And no next weeks poll won't be who is your favorite moderator. That is a poll i dont think anyone would go to :(
Yeah that sounds like a lame poll that will not last long...

Ford? What kind of ridiculous blasphemy is this?

I wouldn't even want Johnny English to ride in a Ford.

:eek:

Speaking of Fords, if anyone so much as adds the Edsel to the poll, I'm gonna puke. This, is the monstrosity in all it's ugliness:

1959_Ford_Edsel_sedan.jpeg

Bond probably wouldn't be caught dead in that thing :D

He drove the ford mustang in diamonds are forever... A that wasn't even that good a car...(I know it wasn't his but he drove the big scenes in it)

Cars are boring,he should go for something different like a good old fashioned Raleigh Chopper bike :laugh:
300px-Raleigh_chopper_01.jpg

The Batmobile would be so much better. Imagine James Bond driving that?

he shud drive a smart car with a jackhammer in the back.

Forget a bike, or a smart car...the bad guys would just step on the accelerator, start the equivallent of a police chase, and get away... So much for a "spy thriller", if they can't be out-run :eek:

Now watching them try to run away, as he flies up behind them in a copter or a military jet and shoots one of their tires out might be interesting. That is, if it can be depicted in a Bond-esque fashion :D

madmatt said:
Jack, sorry to say, but I don't like this poll.

Next week's poll should be, "Who is your favorite moderator." Surely I would win.

I would have to vote for Sazar or Perris...

flip a coin... lol

mlakrid said:
I would have to vote for Sazar or Perris...

flip a coin... lol

That's just the problem with such a poll. I'd consider Sazar, and perhaps give thought to a couple of others.

But in the end, no matter how one voted, everyone else could end up "why not me?" Bleh, that's the point to exit stage left ;) :D

Not to sound pissy, because i dont want to make any more enemies her but can you guys please stay somewhat on topic?
I will not being a weekly poll on who is you favorite moderator so thats the end of that...
Also it could be done in a jet in a bond-esque fashion, however with the gatling guns found on most jets i'd think that the jet would destroy the car and the bad-guys... Bond would be like "Oops... I only tapped the trigger :nervous: "
lol
-Jack

As Jack requested, please stay on point. This is his weekly thread. Thank you.

Ay! I need suggestions!
I am at a loss for a poll (pollers block) and i need a suggestion on what to do this week!
Hurry!!!
:)
-Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back