Web Time

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
I just used my web time clock to bring me up to date. The servers are in the US & when I check the time it changes the time to the US. It has never done this before. Has anyone got a link to a freeware one that I can try. Thanks. All my settings are for Aust.

Thanx for that. I'll try TwoZigzagColt45 seeing as he got here first. Always good to have a backup plan though. :D

I was mucking around with it just after I posted this yesterday & I hit the shutdown button instead of web time. :rolleyes:

That's the one I'm having issues with. Seems some of the update sites are not responding & when they do I get US time.

Haven't put the other one on yet. :rolleyes:

I use the Abovnet, New York City site, and have never had a problem.
Hope you get it sorted because it's an excellent program - the best I've ever used.

Just tried it again using Abovnet & it worked but set the clock to US time again. :(

I don't suppose it could be the Time Zone in your Date and Time properties that has somehow changed?

Doh! Doh! Doh!
Hipster's been at it again. I don't know how I missed that at setting up xp. It was set fot Canada. Thanx Otter21 that was it. Glad I never got aroung to installing another one. Web time is so simple to use. :D

It's the best 'timekeeper' I've ever used.
Glad you're sorted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back