Web sales start on Christmas Day

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Millions of UK consumers are expected to spend Christmas Day shopping online as major retailers begin selling discounted goods via the internet. Marks & Spencer, Halfords, PC World, Argos, Comet and Dixons launch web sales at 0001 GMT on 25 December.
Industry body the Interactive Media in Retail Group predicted 3.57m Britons will hunt for deals on Christmas Day.

Source
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7157460.stm

i can think of better things to do on that day - and they involve jack daniels and southern comfort :D

southern comfort?

oh ... just give me a headache now, please, and let's skip it!

;)

I wish I could send you the partly opened bottle that's been hanging around my cabinet for the last ... oh ... 10 years!

I'm all for the online shopping, myself ... tho probably will focus on eBay ("shop victoriously" ... what a great gimmick), Nordstrom, and Bloomies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back