wat do u think of dis car i have drawn

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by allmightyvic, Jan 19, 2002.

1. allmightyvic

allmightyvic Guest

i have drawn dis wif pencil from scratch... i only have da side view of it done :p wat does veryone think?

2. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

I think you need to pay more attention in spelling class. Oh, the drawing is cool. :p

3. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Erm, very funky ;)

4. MdSalih

MdSalih The Boss

heh - i realise why u posted it... that looks 100+ times better then anything i draw up :mad:

so... erm... any chance of a free car... u know... when u start designing for porsche/ferrari ?

MdSalih

5. Smokie

Smokie A Proud Australian

You have to forgive allmightyvic for his spelling, he is from Victoria in Australia. Victorians are called "Mexicans" in Australia because they are way down south.

I think he has done real well using a pencil instead of crayons :D

But his drawing makes up for it..

6. DAZZ

DAZZ Guest

thats cool

7. allmightyvic

allmightyvic Guest

Sorry bout my spelling everyone :p.... im just lazy.. and i dont like my keyboard... i have an Microsoft Internet Keyboard PRO.. it was really good at first.. now da keys r lossening up.. and really pissing me off... :p

anyway thnx everyone for posting ya comments here :p i appreciate it... i know this aint really the forum to post this, for some reason, www.supercars.net, their forum dosent work for me.. maybe windows XP?

as a matter of interest, i drew this in about 2hours, all at sku in english class :D.. and um.. if ya wondering how i got the front and rear wheels soo similar... i used photoshop to copy and paste.. save time to draw another wheel

thnx again for posting ya comments :p