wat do u think of dis car i have drawn

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by allmightyvic, Jan 19, 2002.

1. allmightyvic

allmightyvic Guest

i have drawn dis wif pencil from scratch... i only have da side view of it done :p wat does veryone think?
  2. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

I think you need to pay more attention in spelling class. Oh, the drawing is cool. :p
  3. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Erm, very funky ;)
  4. MdSalih

MdSalih The Boss

Birmingham, UK
    heh - i realise why u posted it... that looks 100+ times better then anything i draw up :mad:

so... erm... any chance of a free car... u know... when u start designing for porsche/ferrari ?

5. Smokie

Smokie A Proud Australian

Townsville, Qld, Australia
    You have to forgive allmightyvic for his spelling, he is from Victoria in Australia. Victorians are called "Mexicans" in Australia because they are way down south.

I think he has done real well using a pencil instead of crayons :D

But his drawing makes up for it..
  6. DAZZ

DAZZ Guest

thats cool
  7. allmightyvic

allmightyvic Guest

Sorry bout my spelling everyone :p.... im just lazy.. and i dont like my keyboard... i have an Microsoft Internet Keyboard PRO.. it was really good at first.. now da keys r lossening up.. and really pissing me off... :p

anyway thnx everyone for posting ya comments here :p i appreciate it... i know this aint really the forum to post this, for some reason, www.supercars.net, their forum dosent work for me.. maybe windows XP?

as a matter of interest, i drew this in about 2hours, all at sku in english class :D.. and um.. if ya wondering how i got the front and rear wheels soo similar... i used photoshop to copy and paste.. save time to draw another wheel

thnx again for posting ya comments :p