warcraft 3 ?

V

vanilin

hi there

does anybody knows where can i download warcraft 3 beta version

ill thank your answer

The beta is not yet public ( don't even know if it will be)

Even if you did find a copy to download, you would not be able to play it without a valid cd key (I have heard that its 5 users per key - so perhaps you could make friends with an official tester?)

The punk is snowing you. Download kazaalite and do a search for warcraft III beta iso. DL isobuster and convert it. Then go here and follow the instructions http://68.13.210.86:84/support/index.html

This is an alternative to battlenet. You can play the demo in its multiplayer entirety. It is an excellent way to learn the ins and outs before the actual copy arrives on store shelves. Do in fact purchase this game when it arrives on shelves. Just start learning how to play now and kick on battlenets ladder when available.

Would hardly call get it from kazaa legal public domain, nor is this battlenet replacement - even the guy the wrote it is being sued by battlenet!

Punk, your reply is noted. I simply gave an ACURATE answer to the post. Warcraft 3 Beta is available for anyone to play on the Battlenet D server network. As of this writing it can be downloaded through a FREE, LEGALL file sharing program. You do not need to be a beta tester. It is fun, fast, and good practice for the real version soon to arrive.

Alot of software can be downloaded from the "FREE LEGAL(L)" filesharing application.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back