Wanted: News posters for FAQ website for NVIDIA products

P

Pidge

Hello. I am setting up an FAQ site for NVIDIA products. The site is nearly completed. I have published several faqs already. I will be adding several more as time passes. The FAQs are compiled from several forums and posts found on numerous websites and google seaches. You can view the site at:

http://www.nvfaq.com

I am looking for 1-2 good news posters. If you would like to do reviews as well, that may be possible however I will be the editor meaning any reviews must get approval by myself. While the FAQs will only cover NVIDIA products, the news doesn't have to cover NVIDIA only but a broad range of computer products.

If and when the site becomes more popular to where we can get sponsors to provide us hardware for reviews, the products will be shipped to myself and then sent to you if you would like to do a review. I will mainly be focusing on updating the FAQs. I am doing this for liability purposes. I have run a computer hardware website in the past so I am somewhat familiar with the process involved. I would be glad to answer any questions you may have. If interested, please send me an email to amdinside@nvfaq.com.

Please include in your email your complete name, age, city and state where you live, current occupation, any previous experience you may have.

Thank you for your time.

How about listing..."Why didn't you buy an ATI?" under the FAQs? :p

As a side note....very nice site you have going there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back